I did it! Halfway to my goal!

Options
I started my journey in August of 2014. I was in a 22/24. It has been such a long journey, but i have stuck with it and will continue to stick with my newly acquired eating habits and exercising. Everyone thought this time I was going to loose weight would be like all of the rest. Well i proved everyone wrong even myself.
2015. I have since lost 82 lbs and i am in a size 12/14. I look better, feel great, and am more aware of what goes into my body.I go to the gym at least 6 days a week. I work out 5 of those days for a half hour on the elliptical and the other days I focus on weight lifting. I have a lot of loose skin . Less than what I expected to have and it seems to be shrinking as i do! I still have about 50-70 lbs to loose to be a the weight that I should be for my height. uadi0hnt8bdy.jpg

Replies

• Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! You look great!!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That's a crazy accomplishment in only 7 months! You look great! Congratulations and keep up the fabulous work.
  • jjrobsmom10
    jjrobsmom10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • antoinetteg1957
    antoinetteg1957 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Job well done.
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing :)
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment!
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look great!! We are on the same path almost, I started in Aug of last year too and am down 69 and 70 more to go! Keep up the awesome work. If you want another friend please add :)
  • jjrobsmom10
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations. Since losing the weight I feel like a completely different person! Keep up the good work!
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look 10 years younger as well. We started at the same time. I still have about 30 pounds to go. thanks for the motivation and inspiration this morning.
  • gtmclarty
    Options
    Good for you! Keep it up!
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! Great accomplishment =)
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Week done lass!
  • denisesimpson980
    denisesimpson980 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A fantastic accomplishment. Well done you! :)
  • jjrobsmom10
    Options
    :) thank you all.
  • MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! So proud of you. :)
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your awesome job! You look fantastic and several years younger! I can't wait to see your pics when you have reached your final goal! Thank you for sharing.
  • jjrobsmom10
    Options
    :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!