45 days 20lbs

Options
Drewlssix
Drewlssix Posts: 272 Member
and down from 40-42 pants to 38. Just bought some size 36 pants for later too. They are a little snug now but they do fit technically ;)

Replies

• jee_nee_us
    jee_nee_us Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congrats. That's a lotvof weight for only 6 weeks. Keep up the good work.
  • Drewlssix
    Options
    jee_nee_us wrote: »
    Great Job!
    Thank you, this my first time using this method and it's one of those things that always seemed to simple to work lol.

• Drewlssix
    Options
    Congrats. That's a lotvof weight for only 6 weeks. Keep up the good work.

It is, but I have a bit of weight to lose. Was at 265 and some estimates put my ideal weight as low as 165-175. My goal is just 200 right now but just dropping a big chunk of un needed calories has made a huge difference. I'm easily a thousand calories or more under what I used to eat daily! I still eat plenty and decided not to fret the faster than recommended loss as long as I am sated and energetic.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Good loss and outlook :-)
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congrats :D
  • Drewlssix
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • DLD1877
    DLD1877 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    60 days - 16.2. Slow and steady wins the race :smile:
  • cladyw
    cladyw Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss..I have used this site before and just started up again on March 10, 2015..It does seem to simple to work but I am hoping it will work.. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!