I think I'm going to have to disconnect my fitbit

Options
13»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Seriously, try noom walk. I slot my phone in my bra and off I go. Obviously not as accurate as fit bit and the like, but it'll do until I get one.
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Seriously, try noom walk. I slot my phone in my bra and off I go. Obviously not as accurate as fit bit and the like, but it'll do until I get one.

But if MFP it taking my daily steps into account anyway what's the point? Do you change your recommended allowance manually and enter your own figures? Or is it just so you know you're getting your 10000 steps in?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

But if MFP it taking my daily steps into account anyway what's the point? Do you change your recommended allowance manually and enter your own figures? Or is it just so you know you're getting your 10000 steps in?

Just so I know how many steps I'm getting. My average daily count was around 2,000 steps! So yeah, I need that motivation.