Bragging Rights

Options
LiquidSparkle86
LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
Soo there are so many threads on here where you compliment someone else (typically regarding their looks). But how much can you tell about a person just by their photos? There are so many people looking for words of affirmation on here and/or encouragement from others (me the 2nd but the words of affirmation are nice and reassure me that my hard work is paying off) but how easy is it for us to compliment ourselves? This is all about bragging rights. What are you good at? Whats your best personality trait and yes I'm going there, what do you feel your best physical trait is? Sometimes paying ourselves a compliment can be viewed as shady or cocky but not here!

Replies

• PixTheCupCakeDestroyer
    Options
    I lost over 200 lbs, went from a size 30 to a 4, from a couch potato to a weight lifting endurance athlete, I'm strong, fit and amazing. I'm also hysterically funny, hot and smart.

I'm such a narcissist, that was super easy.
  • haleklausen
    haleklausen Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    Pssh I'm me..
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I lost over 200 lbs, went from a size 30 to a 4, from a couch potato to a weight lifting endurance athlete, I'm strong, fit and amazing. I'm also hysterically funny, hot and smart.

Holy ^*%#! A 30 to a 4!!! Props girl!

Paying myself a compliment is harder then i thought! I have a good sense of humor, im determined (stubborn) and physicaly i dunno... I like my eyes?!! Lol
  • cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Im a super mom 4 boys one with autism and I advocate, volunteer and always make it on time for hockey :) I love my job but being a mom is the best job ever !!❤️
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I'm a good mom. I work really hard to make sure I give my son the best of everything I have to offer him. I'm a hairdresser by trade and I've gotten really good at that over the years. My favorite physical part of me is my legs and my best personality trait is my loyalty..
  • PixTheCupCakeDestroyer
    Options

Holy ^*%#! A 30 to a 4!!! Props girl!

Thanks! I'm pretty proud, it's been wild but totally worth it.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I work hard and don't give up, even when life throws seemingly overwhelming obstacles my way. I'm lean but strong. I look pretty damn good for a mother of a 22 year old and I'm frequently mistaken for a 20- or 30-something. My favorite physical traits would probably be my abs and my legs. As for personality, I am genuinely kind to everyone I meet. Even the *kitten*.
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    I'm a dedicated father to my everything - my 4 y/o Lil girl. I'm a damn good radiology/CT tech. I'm compassionate. I'm a good leader and roll model for my soldiers. I'm extremely passionate in my hobbies and job. I'm a great cook. I look pretty good for 33. My favorite physical trait is probably my back.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    It's truly amazing to see that, instead of bragging about a fitness accomplishment, many people here are finding the most pride out of being a parent. That's exactly how I feel. Twenty years from now, it won't matter how many marathons I ran. Before I took up running, I competed in another sport and was very successful. I display only a few of the trophies I won because setting them all out and building a virtual monument to myself gives me no joy and is a terrible thing for my son to be exposed to. I try not to have an ego about stuff like that. The glory is God's; it's not mine.
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    First and foremost I am a good dad, a great friend and a very patient man. I work very hard to support my family and have been very successful in business.
  • Sbivens2383
    Sbivens2383 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I work full time. I am a mom to an amazing 5 year old. I go to school full time. I recently started incorporating healthy eating and fitness back into my life. I manage to work out at least 5 days a week and I am down almost 10 lbs my first month :)
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You all sound so amazing! This is such a difficult task for me. Hmmmmm.....
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I'm a derp. I just don't care what others think.
    That's all.
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    I'm a very confident, intelligent guy. I'm very charming and handsome with a great sense of humor. I'm also a bad boy! My best physical trait: my D***!!! <---- See, bad boy!! Lol
  • Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options

That's amazing!!!! <3
  • 2manypushups
    2manypushups Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Im a mom and wife. I have danced all my life and taught dance and cheerleading. I homeschooled my daughter till 7th grade. I love watching my daughter in all her activities, im a proud mom! My legs and flexibility is what i like the most about myself. I love traveling with my family.

Great post idea
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options

That's amazing!!!! <3

I second that!
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I've been able to keep two promises to my wife. She has been able to go to school without worrying about how to pay for it, and she is going to Europe (Greece) as a graduation present.

I made both of these promises when I was in college.