Good news, bad news

Options
ThatDudeDonny
ThatDudeDonny Posts: 268 Member
Easy game, all you do is begin a story, end it with good or bad news.
Example: " I was at the park with my dog, when all of a sudden he ran away, the good news was he ran into the yard of a sunbathing playboy centerfold model. The bad news, she was....(insert opposite outcome here)"
The person below then adds to the story by adding an opposite outcome... Then the next person does the same and so on... I'll let the next poster begin the story. Have fun!

Replies

• ThatDudeDonny
    Options
    I started this thread to incite interactive creativity, the bad news is no one has responded to the post. The good news is, I will begin...

I was on my way to pick up some groceries when all of a sudden I was rear ended by a black suv at a stop light. The good news is that no one was seriously injured and the passanger in the suv was Kim Kardashian... The Bad news is....
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    That kim kardashian made a book out of it! of how she was in a huge pile up and she was a walking miracle was that she only sold one copy that ended up in a bin. However the good news was That she got to appear on the ellen show to promote it! And sold 3 more!.... the bad news was.....
  • ThatDudeDonny
    Options
    that Will Smith bought all three copies and use them as tinder at his bonfire in Malibu while listening to Kanye's latest album. The good news was...
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    that Will Smith has gone deaf. The bad news was...
  • ThatDudeDonny
    Options
    darkrose20 wrote: »
    that Will Smith has gone deaf. The bad news was...
    I'm confused since when has going deaf been a good thing? Poor Will. The bad news is Darkrose 20 had been assigned to be Will's aid.
  • ThatDudeDonny
    Options
    this thread is obviously a bust.Admin please kill it?