Add Me

fearless7014
fearless7014 Posts: 4
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, i'm new to this whole calorie counting and daily exercise thing. i never thought i would have a problem with my weight, but after i graduated high school, i kinda got myself into a slump.its been about 6 years now and i have gained so much that i dont even feel like myself anymore. i'm hoping that with all of this, i can get my life back on track, and feel happy with myself again, as well as being healthy and fit like i once was. does anyone have any advice?

Replies

• jerryrod1975
    jerryrod1975 Posts: 20 Member
    I think everyone is different. If you have a lot of extra weigh, walking and portion control. If it's 10-15 lbs that you have gained and we're never that big, your best bet is probably an exercise routine. I'm probably at the point where my jogging keeps me at my weight but that's it. I need to run faster and exercise more intense. Good luck.
  • Thanks. Good luck to you too. I will take your advice. I appreciate it. :)
  • Glad your on board! Moving, elevating your heart rate and Portion size is key,
    I'm happy your here! It's a GOOD start, I've got 35 pounds to lose, it doesn't sound like much but I'm short.
    Ttyl Ally :D
    Be my friend
  • I understand being short all too well. i am only 5'1. every pound i gain, it looks like 3.
  • Just believe in yourself, that's the first step. Good luck on your weight loss journey.