Never stop during an Insanity Workout!

Options
My_Butt
My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
I have one week left of Insanity and my goal since the second month began was to complete the warmup without taking a break to catch my breath. Not only did I complete it, but I did the entire DVD without stopping! I never even dreamed of doing that and it was on Max Interval Circuit, the longest workout. Now, I have done Core Cardio & Balance, Cardio Abs, and now Max Interval Circuit without taking a break. I'm so happy.

Replies

• krysmuree
    krysmuree Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I dream of doing that one day; great job!
  • wils5150
    wils5150 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    sweet
  • Cherona37
    Cherona37 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I have the Insanity Workout but only did it for a short time. Thinking about doing it again once I get over this nasty sinus/chest infection. Were you super sore?
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Cherona37 wrote: »
    Way to go! I have the Insanity Workout but only did it for a short time. Thinking about doing it again once I get over this nasty sinus/chest infection. Were you super sore?

The only day I felt really sore is the first time I did cardio abs. I woke up the next morning with hip flexors burning. But that's about it. I always felt better, versus jello.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    That's good going! Well done :-)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Way to get it!
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think in one 40 minute insanity workout, I must have had about 40 breaks lol
  • bzeleke
    bzeleke Posts: 1
    Options
    I did the first month and was able to catch up with them in the second week. I just needed to lose a few since I used to swim a lot before starting insanity. Unfortunately, I didn't really see much difference. I was hoping I'd start seeing defined muscles on my body :( . That put me off. That and I hurt my knees when I started the max interval. Does the work out have to be accompanied by the insanity diet plan? Or do you not see results until the end of the 2nd month. Somebody help me please! I have started doing it all over again and I need some motivation. Thank you and have a good week everyone.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!