Water Water! How do you do yours?

Options
2»

Replies

• SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    i put warm water into my glass jug that has a cut lemon. This somehow makes the water have a mellow sweetish taste. No idea why that happens but I love it, and helps keep me away from cappicinos... most of the time :0P
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    This is my preferred vessel for water consumption. Actually, I have 2. I fill them at home with my filtered water, because I'm a water snob, and drink them both throughout the day. Then when I get home, I refill them and drink them both by bedtime. Boom, 16 "glasses" of water a day (sodium is not my friend, water helps alleviate that problem).

10135372.jpg
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Its 1.6l of fluid (not just water) for women, so it includes tea and coffee etc.

If its gym day then I drink most of it at the gym and only water will do.
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have one of those soft-sided brita bottles. Makes it easy to drink water everywhere. My bottle gets filled up the moment I wake up in the morning. It comes to work with me, it goes grocery shopping with me, it hangs out on the kitchen counter when I load the dishwasher at the end of the day. It holds 2.5 cups of water and most days I fill it up 4 times. Because I keep it near me and sip out of boredom, I hardly even notice it.

I hated water, I was one of those people who would go three days without drinking ANY water. I like plain old room temperature water and with the filtration it always tastes the same whether it's water from a water fountain at a theme park or from the break room sink at work.

I rarely get headaches anymore. I really think that I was dehydrated enough to cause frequent headache's.
  • hstull82
    hstull82 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I also have to have lemon in my water with lots of ice. I'm also a huge fan of ice cold pelligrino with extra lime!
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I just don't believe in forcing water if I don't want it. I drink when I'm thirsty and when I'm not thirsty, I don't drink. I've never noticed any dehydration effects or anything.

Sloshing around filled with water I never wanted in the first place feels really gross to me.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of ice tea (because I like it), and I eat about 7 lbs of ice a day (yes I know it's bad for your teeth, but I have a total oral fixation thing and it's chew on ice, or pen caps, or my finger nails). I do drink water when I workout but rarely drink plain water otherwise.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I also have a pet water bottle, 32oz. I fill it before I go to work (I work evenings). I'm usually done with shortlyafter dinner and I fill it again. I finish that before I leave, and then when I get home, I fill it about halfway to get me through to the next afternoon. Just having it with me all the time compels me to drink, and keeps me from going after sweet drinks.
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I've downloaded the aqua alert app. Just put in your details it works out how much you need a day, then set the app to suit yourself. Mine alerts every hour when I drink the amount advised. ....The alerts drive everyone mad but I've got everyone drinking lol...just always a rush to the loo !!!:)