I need serious friends

Options
isn't this what this page is about? people working together to lose weight? people to hold us accountable? I need friends that are going to look at my food diary and say... wth were you thinking, why did you make that choice, what can we do to fix it. Maybe I had a bad day and I was emotional eating or whatever, so let's fix it. sure we all have slip ups, but I don't need someone to say "we all have days like this, tomorrow is a new day" I need someone to say, "HEY - dont let this happen again". look and say HEY why didn't you exercise... hey the reason you didn't lose weight is cuz you ate pizza for breakfast... no excuses...but someone to say "good job, keep it up"... and vice versa. I need serious people. not ones with 10 pounds to lose either...those people just make me mad... I need serious people to hold me accountable and vice versa... are you them? if so, add me.

Replies

• ValleySimTech
    ValleySimTech Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This is quite the challenge but lately I have been back sliding so I willing to accept this. Add me if you wish and I will do my best keep you accountable and will welcome the same from you. BTW I'm trying to lose at least 30lbs.
  • britvik
    britvik Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi
    I have added you :-) I need to lose the same. We can motivate each other xx
  • jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a real and true way to have friends here. I love the idea so u can add me. I'm still new so wouldn't know why something didn't work but having a true friend would truly help me as well in the process
  • Laineymacksmom
    Laineymacksmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have added you as well.