Looking For Like Minded Fit Peeps

Options
I am new to this community and working to find my way around. I have yet to figure out how to add friends so I am swimming in a sea of aloneness for the last week

Replies

• Laineymacksmom
    Laineymacksmom Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have found it really helps. I sent you a request. It's encouraging to me to see my friends staying motivated and it motivates me.
  • sandradbaggio
    sandradbaggio Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the friending! It's tough when you only have ten lbs to lose, my social network doesn't understand, saying things like, "give me a break, you are small, what do you have to worry about (accompanied by eye rolling)". I know they just do not understand. For me, it's about wanting a strong and healthy body. Not just lose weight. I want to extend my life. I want to remain strong as I go through life. I am looking forward to this community of fit peeps!
  • princa1
    princa1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you afriend request. I'm here looking for motivation and to share what I've learned.
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I am new to this community and working to find my way around. I have yet to figure out how to add friends so I am swimming in a sea of aloneness for the last week

Hiya! Madame! We still have room inside this lifeboat!
  • Cassshores
    Cassshores Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I get the same thing I just luv to workout and talk to people that r like minded....
  • sandradbaggio
    sandradbaggio Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It really makes you feel better about what we do!