Ladies: Really Good Sports Bra?

Options
Virgiree21
Virgiree21 Posts: 71 Member
edited March 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm a 36 F and in desperate need of a good sports bra. I'm so tired of having my girls pop out while working out or upper cutting me in the chin when running or doing jumping jacks

Replies

• 505n8v
    505n8v Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have Enell sports bras. Pricey. But, I enjoy running so it's a great investment.
  • ChaiTea2015
    Options
    There are a couple in the Livi Active section on Lane Bryant's website that you can try. The closest to your size is a 38 F.
  • LazyButHealthy
    LazyButHealthy Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Which country are you based in?
  • Virgiree21
    Virgiree21 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    Which country are you based in?
    And the u.s.
  • squirrlt
    squirrlt Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Panache sport! Expensive but the best I've found. Keeps everything in place. They have your size! I buy on amazon/ebay but I have seen some sizes at Nordstrom.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    505n8v wrote: »
    I have Enell sports bras. Pricey. But, I enjoy running so it's a great investment.

These work for rebounding! Super ugly, but they work.

Other bras that get really good reviews....Moving Comfort & Under Armour
  • AlanaLouise71
    AlanaLouise71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I recently bought one by Berlei, it is amazing! Not sure if you can get it in the USA but it's the kind that Serena Williams wears and if it works for her, it will work for us. I cannot say enough good things about it.
  • krystlestar00
    krystlestar00 Posts: 36 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have 42DD and i use 2 different sports bras i got them both at target. the first one is adjustable in the back band and has individual cups to hold each boob and the second on top compresses the first. that's the only way i can run or do high impact exercise like jumping jacks etc.

edited to add
    I've tried more expensive single sports bras but doing the jump test in the dressing room, i didn't feel like i had enough support. thats why i use 2 bras.
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    This problem is not limited to the large busted. I have very small breasts and am always looking for comfortable yet supporitve bras. (I do have a big chest so I am 38-40 A-B)
  • ebyla85
    ebyla85 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    p05atot1illv.jpg
    Best bra from Victoria secret got mine on sale 35 bucks usually 55.50 Feels so smooth and silky and cool like heaven lol well I'm guess that's how heaven feels *shrugz*
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Ladies,

http://www.herroom.com

You can even read reviews from women who wear your same size! Check out their sports bras. Returns are easy and their customer service is wonderful if something doesn't fit right.

As I am now a 32 J (band size has gone down but the girls seem to be sticking around) I could not LIVE without this site. I usually get measured at Dillard's or Petticoat Fair in Austin and buy my bras from Her Room.