Shaun T T25, Insanity, Hip Hop Abs, Max, Asylum

Options
My_Butt
My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
After this year, I want to get another Shaun t program so im seeing what people like and dislike about his programs.

This is my last week of Insanity, and I love everything about it. Shaun T is my favorite instructor, so I want a program by him. I've been looking at:
Insanity Max 30
Insanity Asylum
T25
Hip Hop Abs

What's your opinion?

Replies

• Cassshores
    Cassshores Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I ve done insanity multiple times ...still use it on cardio days....loved it but wanted to bulk up some been doing bodybeast....I heard Asylum was a real ....sweatfest
  • drummell
    drummell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have T25 and Hip Hop Abs! I love both of them!!
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My 14 yr old son and I did Asylum. It was intense but just hearing from others I think the regular Insanity is tougher. We liked that he bent the program more toward athletic quickness and power. I'd like to try it again this summer.
  • laurenpwalker9
    laurenpwalker9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have Insanity, T25 and Hip Hop Abs. I like all of them, but in my opinion, nothing gets the job done like Insanity. After doing Insanity a few times and then going onto T25, I just didn't feel that it was intense enough. I enjoyed it and everything, but I like to be REALLY challenged and it didn't do that for me after multiple rounds of Insanity. Maybe you could look up Max:30 if you are looking for something different? I don't have it yet, but my brother completed it recently, got great results and really, really enjoyed it. :smile:
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    After this year, I want to get another Shaun t program so im seeing what people like and dislike about his programs.

This is my last week of Insanity, and I love everything about it. Shaun T is my favorite instructor, so I want a program by him. I've been looking at:
    Insanity Max 30
    Insanity Asylum
    T25
    Hip Hop Abs

What's your opinion?

I have helped many get great results on T25, and have seen many more get hurt on Insanity. The risk is just not worth the reward with Insanity. If goals are just simply weight loss...then T25 with good diet should do trick. And do wonders for your abs.

You may be interested in his new program called Cize coming out this summer:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aqIbhJWI9H4
  • alonzo2953
    alonzo2953 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have t25 and I love it. different things to do on different days.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in my sixth week of the second round doing insanity, but I've decided on t25 next. I am getting too pooped at work (construction), so I want something shorter during the hot summer months when I'm working 14 hours a day.