Have to lose over 100 pounds...

Options

Replies

• Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Always looking for friends with similar weight loss goals. I'm down about 35 and have roughly 120-140 more to lose. Last year I lost a smidge over 60 and during the winter I gained about half of it back (I hurt my hip which turned out to be arthritis and I had quit logging my food) Good luck everyone!!
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    27lbs down and 73lbs to go!! I started my journey on January 1st, 2014...it is doable! Just have to completely change your mind set. I am not working out, I am just being active. I am not dieting I am just eating in moderation and not gorging. It is possible :) Add me for support!
  • cheekitty
    cheekitty Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Same, if anyone wants to add me, I'm here for a long haul. :)
  • secondnature81
    secondnature81 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    105 to go. Geesh. Feel like I'm starting over...AGAIN. Anyone can add me too.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Terrush2004
    Terrush2004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 pounds to lose but I'll take a cool 50 to start
  • LittleMama2015
    LittleMama2015 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I also have about 115lbs id like to lose.. I've been on MFP forever but after I have my baby in the next few weeks I plan to really get serious. Right now I'm just getting my eating in check and going for daily walks. Please feel free to add me and I'd love to get in on the group with yall :)
  • lovelyjanette
    lovelyjanette Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm new. Just started today. I'm still trying to figure out this app. I have over 100lbs. My short term goal is to lose ten pounds. I'll take it ten at a time.

Feel free to add me.
  • jer1993
    jer1993 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 150 pounds in just over ten months! You can do it! Just takes a lot of determination and will power :) xx
  • Nuka_Gina
    Nuka_Gina Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've got a 100 pounds to lose, too! I'd love some more support and motivation :)
  • Kalona4
    Kalona4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 105 pounds to lose. I'd love to be a part of the group. Looks like a great support network forming here!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I have just under 100 to lose (around 85-90) I am on nearly every day - and I believe that motivating and getting motivated are two of the best things to help with this!!
    Anyone feel free to add me! Sometimes on busy days i am a bit quiet but i log almost every day, my diary is open and i try my best to keep up :)
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I got 130 to go; down 30 in the past 7 weeks! Add me if you want
  • enoughisenough9
    enoughisenough9 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 16lbs into a 130lb weight loss, add me if you like :)
  • leia435
    leia435 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I log in every day and add all my meals. Would love the extra support of having more MFP friends who know how hard the struggle is!
  • theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose as well. We can do this.. feel free to add me
  • heatherb243
    heatherb243 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose as well and I am so frustrated! I have been trying since January and it's like I have to fight my body for every little pound. I have lost 26lbs, and it's not coming off very quick. I feel like it should be melting off when I have so much to lose! I'm logging very carefully, counting each calorie and just started exercising but it is so slow... definitely not 2lbs a week.
  • JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I only have a total goal of 35 pounds, but I have lost 26 so far and gained alot of muscle.

I think the methods to get there are the same no matter how big your goal... exercise daily, eat right, get more knowledge. It is a lifestyle change. It is slow and steady. It is small changes added in daily or weekly but they are permanent changes.

Good luck!
  • krystlestar00
    krystlestar00 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm down almost 13lbs, only 99 to go. i just started getting serious about tracking and weighing my food. i'm done being way too heavy. for me to lose weight and keep it off, i need to be really mindful about what i eat.
  • JimFsfitnesspal
    JimFsfitnesspal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have about 100lbs to lose as well and I am so frustrated! I have been trying since January and it's like I have to fight my body for every little pound. I have lost 26lbs, and it's not coming off very quick. I feel like it should be melting off when I have so much to lose! I'm logging very carefully, counting each calorie and just started exercising but it is so slow... definitely not 2lbs a week.

So, in two years you will be fit for the rest of your life.

No worries.