daily burn?

Options
Was just wondering if anyone has or does use daily burn? My husband just got me a subscription and i really like it. Any other daily burners out there?

Replies

• julie3231
    julie3231 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use it and love it. Currently working through "Cardio Sculpt" but sometimes mix things up with other videos. I love that there are so many different levels and types of workouts as well as a series of 15 min videos for days where its tough to fit it in. The boxing ones are my fave!
  • tri_bob
    tri_bob Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mrs. Tri_bob has been doing Daily Burn for a few weeks and likes it a lot. Echoing the above, the thing that she likes about it most is the sheer variety. When she's got her groove on, she can dial up an intense workout; when not, there are plenty of mellower options. Burn on, man.
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Yea its great. I really like it. Im doing the true beginner right now just to get used to it but i have added some of the 15 min ones in with it if i don't feel challenged enough or if i need extra. I think its great especially for the cost after the free trial. $12.95 isn't bad at all.
  • baconbitsy
    baconbitsy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am totally excited by Daily Burn; I'm in my 5th week of Black Fire with Bob Harper and Anja and feel challenged with every workout. The Black Fire and Inferno workouts are similar to the Boot Camp workouts I was paying $50 a month to drive to. Totally recommend Daily Burn!!
  • blueriotgirl
    Options
    Awesome!! im not that far in yet im just starting out but have been trying some of the ones in different programs after i do my true beginner for the day. Ive actually started planning out what programs i want to try next. Im really enjoying it. I thought it was gonna bore me like my husbands p90x dvds but it's not it's really cool and i actually look forward to my workout time for the day.
  • AKM0282
    AKM0282 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been using Daily Burn too. I'm also doing the True Beginner and totally loving it. My 7 year old (who's super fit and in competition cheer) loves to do the dancing workouts. I've been doing the True Beginner series for about a month and I think I'm ready to start adding some variety to the workout by doing maybe cardio sculpt or pilates every now and then. Luckily it doesn't cost any extra and I can try whatever I want! LOL
  • blueriotgirl
    Options
    I did the cardio sculpt and the pilates as well to try them and let me tell you i sweated my butt off lol
  • insipid42
    insipid42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm more of a "by the numbers" type person. I like to finish one program and then do another. Gives me a sense of accomplishment. I finished true Beginner and I'm ten weeks into Cardio Sculpt. In two weeks I'm going to do Move!

So far I like it. I like that the instructors aren't "drill sergeanty" I had enough of drill sergeants when I went through basic training, thank you very much. I like that they emphasize finishing more than anything. I especially like the fact that they give you modifiers. All in all, a well thought out program. Anyone here doing the personal trainers? So far it doesn't seem worth it to me since I'm doing pretty well motivating myself.
  • blueriotgirl
    Options
    Im not doing the trainers i don't think i would really use it so I'll save my 15 bucks. I'm in the last part of true beginner right now and i throw in a random 20 -40 min exercise everyday just to see what i like. I agree the instructors are great like how they care more about time then reps. Quality over quantity. And yes tge modifiers really help i have 2 bad knees and a bad shoulder so i try it regular then if its too much i can do the modifier which i love and i don't feel like I'm being a baby because even they push you sometimes.
  • HarperGirl85
    HarperGirl85 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I did 3 rounds of Black Fire and I loved it! I'm trying Inferno now with Anja and it's very challenging!
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Been interested in trying it. Saw it on the Roku. I really need some new cardio vids for my cardio days. Getting quite tired of Insanity and T25 vids. Sounds like Daily Burn has a wide range of them?
  • HarperGirl85
    HarperGirl85 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Been interested in trying it. Saw it on the Roku. I really need some new cardio vids for my cardio days. Getting quite tired of Insanity and T25 vids. Sounds like Daily Burn has a wide range of them?

I think it does. It has beginner through advanced. I love the wide range of workouts. They have beginner workouts, yoga, recovery, dancing, Pilates, Black Fire (like Crossfit at home), Inferno/HR, and workouts for building strength that my husband likes too. Totally work the $14.99 a month.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    ^ Yea I took the trial quiz or whatever it is on the webpage and it's recommending that Black Fire for me. Sounds scary :s

In comparison to Insanity... harder?
  • andrea8780
    andrea8780 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity twice and started Black Fire two days ago. I think Black Fire is physically more challenging than Insanity, but it's a shorter workout. I've added a 10 minute workout each day so far just to get more calorie burn. I'm definitely feeling it today. My whole body is sore.
  • blueriotgirl
    Options
    Black fire looks like a cross fit class from what I've heard. I am actually looking forward to trying that but i think i need a lil more time warming up to it. I also thought the tbt program looked cool (tactical body training). I am looking forward to progressing through
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I do the daily burn video's that they have at snap fitness.
  • blueriotgirl
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Ive lost 12 lbs so far doing daily burn and logging with mfp. I started both at the end of march. Im very glad that i found something that i can finally say i feel comfortable sticking with . :)
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm a big fan, especially since I travel a lot for work. I can play my workout on my ipad in my hotel room. I'm currently working my way slowly through Black Fire. It is kicking my butt! When I'm on the road and don't have equipment, I just pick a workout that doesn't require any.
  • blueriotgirl
    Options
    Have any of you ever tried their supplements? Im using the fuel 6 by them it actually isn't that bad the 1st day was weird cause i had never used any kind of protein product but it is pretty good . Im not one for buying all the crap that companies market but was curious.
  • andrea8780
    andrea8780 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    12 pounds is awesome! No. I haven't tried any of their supplements.