TarvosFIN reporting in!

Options
Hello everyone!

I'll start with some basic info about me,
I am 21 years old, male, Finnish, currently living in the Czech Republic in Prague.

My hobbies are mainly playing video games and watching football (soccer) and basketball (NBA, Houston Rockets!!). I also watch some ice hockey and even American football. My own physical activities are mainly centered around walking and on/off gym training.

I started to use MyFitnessPal app on my phone last Tuesday and it has been absolutely perfect for me so far! It is a bit like playing a video game in the sense that you have to log every single thing that you consume and try to keep under your calorie goal.

I've never been overweight, at least not in my own opinion. Mind you, I am still planning on losing around 20kg (about 45lbs). I currently weigh 95kg (~210lbs) and I'm 175cm tall (5'7"). My calorie goal per day is currently 1500kcal, which has so far suited me just fine. Just by cutting down on my portion size and leaving most of my snacking out of my daily consumption have already worked for me!

Feel free to add me as a friend! I am always looking for that extra motivation and I am more than happy to provide motivation for you guys!
I would also be more than happy to answer any possible questions about me, my diet or anything really!