Under 300!

Options
I'm sure some of you can relate to this but being back into the 200s feels truly amazing. I started my weight loss journey back in early December at 329lbs! However I stepped on the scales this morning for my weekly weighing and saw 296! I'm so happy with the progress I've made and I never plan to go back into the 300s! Going to keep going to the gym and carrying on eating within my macros. Next step: The 100s!

Replies

• mysticlizard
    mysticlizard Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    Good job, way to go!!!!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Congratulations :D
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I hope to read your success story once you hit your goal!! Keep it up!
  • shabazhussain522
    shabazhussain522 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :smile:
    I will definately be making a thread when I hit my goal! It may be a long way off but I'm determined to get there!
  • princess600tlrr
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • s92bass
    s92bass Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm sure some of you can relate to this but being back into the 200s feels truly amazing. I started my weight loss journey back in early December at 329lbs! However I stepped on the scales this morning for my weekly weighing and saw 296! I'm so happy with the progress I've made and I never plan to go back into the 300s! Going to keep going to the gym and carrying on eating within my macros. Next step: The 100s!

What is macros? And congratulations!
  • shabazhussain522
    shabazhussain522 Posts: 16 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What is macros? And congratulations!

Just the ones the MFP recommend when signing up. Although it changes as I lose more weight. I always aim to hit my macros but sometimes they're a little bit under which I think is fine as long as I'm not going over haha!

So basically your calorie intake and how much Protien, Carbs and Fat you're allowed. I find it pretty easy with the tracking app and also reading lables helps a lot too!

An example of macros could be
    Carbs : 200
    Protien 150
    Fat : 100

I find that it differs between people so you'll have to find the macros that work for you!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!