Need help staying on track

Options
Hi! I'm Rachel, a 19-year-old college students with about 80 pounds to lose. I've always been an athlete but never been in great shape due to my weight. Right now, I'm playing women's rugby and absolutely loving it! This is finally the motivation I need to finally lose all my extra weight. I'm passionate about my goals and I love the feeling I get when I'm working out regularly and eating right, however lately I've found myself slipping a little bit in the food category. I just love it all so much and my college's delicious dining hall doesn't help! To make things harder, I've been recovering from a herniated disc/sciatica for about 5 months now. I've gotten a lot better (read: I can walk/stand without and old man limp most of the time), but between the weakness/tightness and fragility in m back I'm still very limited in what I can do physically. (However, I have an excellent physical therapist and athletic trainer who are helping me in that department.) anyway, between my physical limits and the fact that I have so much to lose, I expect my weight loss to be slow. But that's no excuse to eat badly!
If you've read this far, I appreciate you for doing so. I would also appreciate anybody who thinks they can help me stay on track contacting me!
-Rachel

Replies

• jdscott73
    Options
    I'm working on getting back to my runners form from 10 years ago. Using this app to keep track of my diet and my runners club to keep me running. I'm at 235. Shooting for 270. I guess add me and we can motivate each other. One day at a time and stay positive.