Paleo recipes

Options
Anyone have good quick paleo recipes?

Replies

• tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    What kind of recipes are you looking for?
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Just google a search for them. Tons of them out there
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    My only advise is not to get all wrapped up in getting "paleo" or gluten free things. You dont need all that stuff to enjoy good food. For instance I don't buy the $10 special paleo wraps or tortillas, I just use lettuce leaves. If you want to message me I can give you some recipies.
    Some really good web sites are PaleOMG, paleocupboard, stupideasypaleo, and multiplydelicious.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Lots of good websites for ideas (tat2cookie named most of the ones I would have, also NomNomPaleo). But cooking paleo has always seemed to me really easy--just focus on meat and veggies and then incorporate whatever starches you are eating (many do potatoes, everyone does sweet potatoes, parsnips and other starchier root veggies, sun chokes, etc.) or fruit or some sources of good fat like avocado or nuts.

Full disclosure: I don't do paleo any more and only did it briefly for various reasons, but I still cook largely the same way and just also incorporate ingredients like dairy (often) and beans (sometimes) that wouldn't be paleo.
  • tmdalton849
    tmdalton849 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    2nd nom nom paleo. one of my faves. also the nourished caveman, paleo leap and the clothes make the girl.

check out the whole30 site too.

there's a paleo/primal support forum too.

good luck!
  • Jessijorge
    Jessijorge Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys ☺ tat2cookie, im looking mainly for chicken recipes or pork.
  • Jessijorge
    Options
    2nd nom nom paleo. one of my faves. also the nourished caveman, paleo leap and the clothes make the girl.

check out the whole30 site too.

there's a paleo/primal support forum too.

good luck!

Thank you
  • Jessijorge
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    My only advise is not to get all wrapped up in getting "paleo" or gluten free things. You dont need all that stuff to enjoy good food. For instance I don't buy the $10 special paleo wraps or tortillas, I just use lettuce leaves. If you want to message me I can give you some recipies.
    Some really good web sites are PaleOMG, paleocupboard, stupideasypaleo, and multiplydelicious.

Yes, thats what I want to do, I want to incorporate paleo but not go all out :)
  • trailrunner81
    trailrunner81 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »

I will echo @tat2cookie‌

paleOMG is a great resource, too
  • knittingbandmom
    knittingbandmom Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Check out paleoleap.com. They have a ton of information, tips, and great recipes. I just bought their Paleo Restart program and am liking it very much. I also search Pinterest as I'm a visual recipe gal.
  • CorinnaShaw
    CorinnaShaw Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Jessijorge wrote: »

A simple Google search for Paleo recipes will bring up a ton of results. Just type Paleo and the main ingredient you want to use "Paleo chicken breast recipes" for example. Also, the app Paleo Nom Nom s great. My favorite recipe Bistro Chicken is from that site.
  • Jessijorge
    Options
    Thank you
    Jessijorge wrote: »

A simple Google search for Paleo recipes will bring up a ton of results. Just type Paleo and the main ingredient you want to use "Paleo chicken breast recipes" for example. Also, the app Paleo Nom Nom s great. My favorite recipe Bistro Chicken is from that site.

Thank you.
  • tat2cookie
    Options
    I love Pintrest! I have a ton of paleo recipes pinned on there!!!
  • kozinskey
    kozinskey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Check out paleoleap.com. They have a ton of information, tips, and great recipes. I just bought their Paleo Restart program and am liking it very much. I also search Pinterest as I'm a visual recipe gal.

How do you like the Restart program? I'm thinking about buying it but can't find a good review online....