Hi I'm Elise trying to lose 20 lbs

Replies

• chrysanthss
    chrysanthss Posts: 10 Member
    Hi Elsie! I'm looking to lose some weight, too.
  • I am too! Trying to drop 20 lbs in a month!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    mazziraine wrote: »
    I am too! Trying to drop 20 lbs in a month!

@mazziraine
    Wow, that's some serious goal.... you have only 38 lbs to drop and you're looking to lose 5 lbs a week???? Please be careful...that's not a safe goal if you're wanting to keep it off when you reach the goal. Curious why the rush? If 38 lbs is all you are looking to lose it's likely safer to set your MFP goals to 1/2lb weekly.

Welcome to MFP Elise :)
  • beck121
    beck121 Posts: 1 Member
    barcode scanner on your smart phone to keep track of all your food = the way to go
  • mazziraine wrote: »
    I am too! Trying to drop 20 lbs in a month!

@mazziraine
    Wow, that's some serious goal.... you have only 38 lbs to drop and you're looking to lose 5 lbs a week???? Please be careful...that's not a safe goal if you're wanting to keep it off when you reach the goal. Curious why the rush? If 38 lbs is all you are looking to lose it's likely safer to set your MFP goals to 1/2lb weekly.

Welcome to MFP Elise :)

I have a competition coming up and I need to look good again in the outfits that we must wear! Which is shorts and I tank top! Not looking to great in that right now! I'm mostly trying to get back to 150 because I gained 20 lbs from November to December 2014! Also thank you for looking out for me! Don't worry I will be careful!