I need detox receipe

Any detox receipe?

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,909 Member
    edited March 2015
    Bag of prunes with water.

Not really a "detox" (no such thing), but you'll clean your pipes out.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • sherlangle393
    sherlangle393 Posts: 1 Member
    Not sure if this is what you are looking for. But Metamucil has worked for me 1-3x's a day. Also gives some extra vitamins.
  • tiffanypatek
    tiffanypatek Posts: 1 Member
    The gummy bears are funny
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Take 10 of these and call me in the morning.

60478508.jpg
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited March 2015
    I just knew there would be peeps! LOL Gummy Bears are good too.
  • kozinskey
    kozinskey Posts: 176 Member
    I'll give you a serious answer: make your next meal all veggies with a small amount of lean protein like a hard-boiled egg or some chicken breast. If you're still feeling gross, do it again for the next meal but up the protein. Drink a lot of water. Return to your usual diet the next day and avoid whatever crap made you look for a detox in the first place for a few weeks. Voila, detoxed.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    An entire can of pumpkin.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Here's my favorite:

INGREDIENTS
    2 parts BACARDÍ Superior rum
    4 lime wedges
    12 fresh mint leaves
    2 heaped tsp of caster sugar
    1 part soda water/club soda
    Sprig of fresh mint to garnish

METHOD
    Gently press together the limes & sugar. Bruise the mint leaves by clapping them between your palms, rub them on the rim of the glass and drop them in. Next, half fill the glass with crushed ice, add the BACARDÍ Superior rum & stir. Top up with crushed ice, a splash of soda and a sprig of mint.

Take 3 to 4 times daily until distress leaves the body and mind. Repeat as necessary.
    OKAY, yum! <3
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member

60478508.jpg

This never gets old
  • jkwolly
    malibu927 wrote: »

60478508.jpg

This never gets old
    Just like these threads never do
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member

but it has to be the sugar free kind! for sure, will clean you right out.....

tl-horizontal_main
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    I have a Nutribullet and use I washed and cut up cucumber, 1 celery stalk, a few chunks of cantaloupe, handful of baby spinach or kale, chia, flax and hemp seeds with approx. 8 oz water. Taste good too and will help eliminate waste and water. U can do this everymoring but before any breakfast I have a cup of hot water with a lemon wedge which is also known to be a natural detox. Good luck !
  • jkwolly
    Cmuchoa wrote: »
    I have a Nutribullet and use I washed and cut up cucumber, 1 celery stalk, a few chunks of cantaloupe, handful of baby spinach or kale, chia, flax and hemp seeds with approx. 8 oz water. Taste good too and will help eliminate waste and water. U can do this everymoring but before any breakfast I have a cup of hot water with a lemon wedge which is also known to be a natural detox. Good luck !
    Soooo... how does this eliminate waste/water more than anything else?

And how is lemon a natural detox?
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    What's worked for me is singing Brittney Spear's song Toxic backwards. Works even faster if you wear the costume she did.

Britney_Spears_Toxic.jpg
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    jkwolly wrote: »

Lemon cleanses the kidneys. It's actually part of a kidney stone prevention diet.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    GiGiBeans wrote: »

Lemon cleanses the kidneys. It's actually part of a kidney stone prevention diet.

What does it clean out that the kidney doesn't already do?
  • jkwolly
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Coffee enemas. Make sure to drink the coffee after.
    UGH major gag
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited March 2015
    GiGiBeans wrote: »

malibu927 wrote: »
    What does it clean out that the kidney doesn't already do?

I am guessing that raising the pH can help neutralize the minerals that cause kidney stones. Only necessary if you are prone to them. ("cleanse" is the wrong word to use for this. It is more like adjusting pH)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member

19348xdgjzdazgif.gif