Motivated and looking for support!

Options
hello!!

My name is Veronica and in 24. I have PCOS and am currently working towards my goal of loosing 40lbs to be able to qualify to take the fertility meds I need to try and finally get pregnant! I have used MFP before and love the community aspect of it so if you want someone to keep you motivated and someone who actively uses it feel free to add me! The more the merrier!!

Today is day one for me (well a new day1) and mr starting weight is 236.6

Replies

• LynnNathan
    LynnNathan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Veronica!

My name is Lynn and I am 38 years old....Today is day 1 for me too! Well done to us!

My husband bought me an activity band to help me start my new weight loss journey and my colleague suggested that I check out the myfitnesspal App so that I can sync to my band and monitor the calories in what I eat:-)

I have 17kgs (roughly 8 pounds I think) to lose so would like to stay in touch with you for motivation:-)

Regards
    Lynn (South Africa)
  • ashetaca04
    Options
    hello!!

My name is Veronica and in 24. I have PCOS and am currently working towards my goal of loosing 40lbs to be able to qualify to take the fertility meds I need to try and finally get pregnant! I have used MFP before and love the community aspect of it so if you want someone to keep you motivated and someone who actively uses it feel free to add me! The more the merrier!!

Today is day one for me (well a new day1) and mr starting weight is 236.6

• ashetaca04
    Options
    You can do anything you put your mind too
  • sj21999
    sj21999 Posts: 2
    Options
    I will keep that in my head one day at a time! Thank you!
    Suzy (Toronto)