Options

Replies

• Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Lies!

Hnggggggggg!
    This love is for real.

Queensomethingsomething, whatever it is you may have thought we once had, it's over now, don't you see?

Now, @Dared2Evolve‌ , I understand that the feelings you're feeling might seem quite foreign to you and hard to grapple with. But I assure you that this feeling is the feeling of love. As the two classic rock power ballads I cited earlier in the thread (people insist we cite our sources here) insist, fighting this feeling upon which you are hooked is ooga chocka. Pure and total ooga chocka.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I'm your shelter from the storm you know I'll always have your back. I'll even let you warm your freezing hands inside my butt crack. I never get out my leaf blower when Oprah is on
    and when you're telling me about your feelings I try not to yawn. And when we're at parties I don't talk about your spastic bladder. When you're cleaning the gutters on the roof I hold the ladder.

And if that isn't love, I don't know what love is!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Burt_Huttz wrote: »
    Otterluv wrote: »
    brower47 wrote: »
    Why can't you just realize that?
    And then you act like *I'm* the creepy one.
    smdh

With love,
    Burt

If only more people understood physiology.

You keep saying that you aren't interested, but your body is telling me differently. Bodies don't lie.

Dear Otter,

That is they why use polygraph machines. The body never, ever lies.

A hit band once wrote a prophetic and meaningful song about "I can't fight this feeling anymore and yet I'm still afraid to let it flow. What started out as friendship has grown stronger I only wish I had the strength to let it show I tell myself that I can't hold out forever I said there is no reason for my fear because I feel so secure when we're together.
    You give my life direction and you make everything so clear. Even as I wander I'm keeping you in sight and you're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night and I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might." And then it says "And I can't fight this feeling anymore because I've forgotten what I started fighting for and It's time to bring this ship into the shore and throw away the oars, forever."

Forever, otter.

And then they said "Because I can't fight this feeling anymore I've forgotten what I started fighting for and if I have to crawl upon the floor and come crushing through your door,
    baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore."

But they go on to say "My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you and I've been running round in circles in my mind and it always seems that I'm following you, girl,
    because you take me to the places that alone I'd never find And even as I wander
    I'm keeping you in sight You're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night and I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might" and then they say "and I can't fight this feeling anymore I've forgotten what I started fighting for It's time to bring this ship into the shore and throw away the oars, forever" and then they say again that "because I can't fight this feeling anymore I've forgotten what I started fighting for and if I have to crawl upon the floor come crashing through your door baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore."

But there's another band who says something else which is that "Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga. I can't stop this feeling deep inside of me. Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me. When you hold me in your arms so tight you let me know everything's all right and I'm hooked on a feeling I'm high on believing that you're in love with me"

*I* didn't write these lyrics, but they're true enough to become modern rock classics of rock and power rock ballads.

With love,
    Burt

This is the most romantic thing that anyone has ever said. It's truly beautiful.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Lies!

Hnggggggggg!
    This love is for real.

Queensomethingsomething, whatever it is you may have thought we once had, it's over now, don't you see?

Now, @Dared2Evolve‌ , I understand that the feelings you're feeling might seem quite foreign to you and hard to grapple with. But I assure you that this feeling is the feeling of love. As the two classic rock power ballads I cited earlier in the thread (people insist we cite our sources here) insist, fighting this feeling upon which you are hooked is ooga chocka. Pure and total ooga chocka.

Wait! You're interested in someone else?! Suddenly I find your previously creepy behavior oddly endearing and charming.
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    Lies!

Hnggggggggg!
    This love is for real.

Wait! You're interested in someone else?! Suddenly I find your previously creepy behavior oddly endearing and charming.

No, it's too late. @Dared2Evolve‌ and I are a thing now. You can take your sour grapes and go home.

Unless @Dared2Evolve‌ is going to also just exist in a state of denial, in which case we should probably get together so that she gets jealous and realizes what she's missing out on. Much like the Buddha, I am here only to humbly teach.

But so about your grapes.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options
    Lies!

Hnggggggggg!
    This love is for real.

No, it's too late. @Dared2Evolve‌ and I are a thing now. You can take your sour grapes and go home.

Unless @Dared2Evolve‌ is going to also just exist in a state of denial, in which case we should probably get together so that she gets jealous and realizes what she's missing out on. Much like the Buddha, I am here only to humbly teach.

But so about your grapes.

Please. My grapes are ample and far from sour.
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    I shall harvest and sun dry them and make for you a nice spotted dick.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Dear Burt,

Your post both delights and confuses. I find this irresistible. Please stop that. If you dont stop, I will be forced to like you and send over my limo full of cabbages to pick you up, requiring you to wear full scuba gear. I'm not sure what I mean. Please clarify further. Do you like stickers, too?

Sincerely with Affection & affliction,

Cindy
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options
    Dear Burt,

Your post both delights and confuses. I find this irresistible. Please stop that. If you dont stop, I will be forced to like you and send over my limo full of cabbages to pick you up, requiring you to wear full scuba gear. I'm not sure what I mean. Please clarify further. Do you like stickers, too?

Cindy

Dear Cindy,

I own knives.

Queen.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I'm not negging you, just point out the little errors of your way that I love so much.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Dear Burt,

Cindy

Dear Cindy,

I own knives.

Queen.

This only prompts me to grab weapons and prepare. Must be worth a fight?

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options
    Dear Burt,

Cindy

Dear Cindy,

I own knives.

Queen.

This only prompts me to grab weapons and prepare. Must be worth a fight?
    How are you with a bat'leth?
    b0rmAoe.jpg?itok=F33PAhTG
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    That thing I just learned existed? I am all over that. Me at summer camp: (I was an underdog going for overlord)

evq20p68ak04.jpg
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options
    That thing I just learned existed? I am all over that. Me at summer camp: (I was an underdog going for overlord)

evq20p68ak04.jpg

You're not even in traditional garb!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDD1TkQBxp4kr01SOvGDf1GCONtPAKi3HjhPSSYAeM2aNaoVvj
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    I'm currently sewing.... Jeesh!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    Options
    I'm currently sewing.... Jeesh!

*makes notation* fails at womanly duties.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    af8.png
  • myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Burt, these elaborate cover ups just won't do anymore. These poor women don't realise that when you get to their chamber you fall short at the gate. It can't be helped. But your physiological failings are psychologically enduced by your deepest desires for a love that dare not speak its name.

It's understandable. Your mother held you to her breast for too long. Smothered you with her affection until no other woman could satisfy your needs. You try to replicate this love with these women, but they cannot live up to your high standards. You tell yourself you'll settle. You call their failings individuality. In the end these women aren't enough and you can't perform. That's when I found you, cruising in the park for someone who can hold you in their arms, with bulging muscles and sweat stained vests; someone who can show you what it is to be a real man.

But this is the darkness. In the darkness your true nature is easy to accept. In the day you can't face him and you try to hide in these weak willed women who will tell you that your sexual prowess is not as important as your heart. But, like your heart, everything must be strong for them or they will leave you like all women have before. It doesn't matter how much you love them, or if you stroke their faces as they sleep.

I hope that you shall find a way to make your life of darkness and your life of light one being. This way lies happiness.

Love

MFP
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

evq20p68ak04.jpg

You're not even in traditional garb!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDD1TkQBxp4kr01SOvGDf1GCONtPAKi3HjhPSSYAeM2aNaoVvj

I'm fairly certain she isn't in any garb at all.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    Burt, these elaborate cover ups just won't do anymore. These poor women don't realise that when you get to their chamber you fall short at the gate. It can't be helped. But your physiological failings are psychologically enduced by your deepest desires for a love that dare not speak its name.

It's understandable. Your mother held you to her breast for too long. Smothered you with her affection until no other woman could satisfy your needs. You try to replicate this love with these women, but they cannot live up to your high standards. You tell yourself you'll settle. You call their failings individuality. In the end these women aren't enough and you can't perform. That's when I found you, cruising in the park for someone who can hold you in their arms, with bulging muscles and sweat stained vests; someone who can show you what it is to be a real man.

But this is the darkness. In the darkness your true nature is easy to accept. In the day you can't face him and you try to hide in these weak willed women who will tell you that your sexual prowess is not as important as your heart. But, like your heart, everything must be strong for them or they will leave you like all women have before. It doesn't matter how much you love them, or if stroke their faces as they sleep.

I hope that you shall find a way to make your life of darkness and your life of light one being. This way lies happiness.

Love

MFP

GoT_joffrey_approves.gif

That was lovely. I take it back, Burt, THIS is the most romantic thing anyone has ever said.