Would you or do you have a camera for your house?

Options
2»

Replies

• Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    One time I watched our cameras when my grandma was house sitting while we were out if town. My grandma's a klepto so had to make sure she didn't steal anything. Nope, instead she had two different men come over, and once it was in my bed! Nasty woman is never allowed to house sit again.

Holy Crap! you just put my story to shame lol

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    How did I miss that!? Back to the drawing board.

That's ok you're my fave person in this thread for that wonderful compliment. ;)

YES!
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    One time I watched our cameras when my grandma was house sitting while we were out if town. My grandma's a klepto so had to make sure she didn't steal anything. Nope, instead she had two different men come over, and once it was in my bed! Nasty woman is never allowed to house sit again.

Well you wanted a good story! Lol. I was kidding..

Actually, my grandma really is a klepto but the reason she isn't allowed in my house alone is because one time she left our gas stove on all day while sitting in my living room with my 3 month old son, rocking him directly on front of the TV in our front porch furniture. Ok, so we have rocking chairs on our front porch. She dragged them Inside, left our gas stove on with my 3 month old and she is a smoker. Yeah, I could smell the gas when I walked up to my front door. she's never allowed here alone ever again OR with my children.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options

Well you wanted a good story! Lol. I was kidding..

Actually, my grandma really is a klepto but the reason she isn't allowed in my house alone is because one time she left our gas stove on all day while sitting in my living room with my 3 month old son, rocking him directly on front of the TV in our front porch furniture. Ok, so we have rocking chairs on our front porch. She dragged them Inside, left our gas stove on with my 3 month old and she is a smoker. Yeah, I could smell the gas when I walked up to my front door. she's never allowed here alone ever again OR with my children.

Oh that is scary. I walked into my house once with My hubs and stepson watching TV and was overcome by the gas smell. I've been paranoid about the stove ever since. If you lean on the knobs just right ours will do that.

• justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I did on the house I just sold and probably will on the house I am buying. It already has an alarm so I will probably hook up a camera too. I usually have one facing where I park my car and where you can enter the house. I live in a small town now so it's probably not as important as it was at home but I'd rather be the crazy over cautious person than the person who is sorry I didn't do it