XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    guitarrckr wrote: »
    "together till the end" lol

That's right!

• HumboldtFred
    HumboldtFred Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to start my marriage with strippers and booze either so I took my groomsmen out for a day of fishing . The weather was beautiful, we caught a boatload of salmon and rockfish and on the way in we found a pod of Orcas' and took about 20 minutes of video I will never forget.

My divorce party however, will be different. Someday soon I will discover if there is stripper flavored booze......very soon.
  • XxQueenMxX
    Options
    I didn't want to start my marriage with strippers and booze either so I took my groomsmen out for a day of fishing . The weather was beautiful, we caught a boatload of salmon and rockfish and on the way in we found a pod of Orcas' and took about 20 minutes of video I will never forget.

My divorce party however, will be different. Someday soon I will discover if there is stripper flavored booze......very soon.

Oh sorry to hear. But you sound happy about it, so thats good :)
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I went to a bachelorette party (it was my cousin's then fiancee) where her sisters organised topless waiters to serve us c***tails and wine. Her sisters also arranged a stripper to come (her mother and the groom's mother - my aunt, were both there). The stripper wanted to make "K" do stuff but she was too uncomfortable so he started targeting the rest of the ladies.

He made me lick whipped cream off his nipple. In front of my aunts. Still not as bad as what he made other chicks do. ;)
  • XxQueenMxX
    Options
    Bucky83 wrote: »
    I went to a bachelorette party (it was my cousin's then fiancee) where her sisters organised topless waiters to serve us c***tails and wine. Her sisters also arranged a stripper to come (her mother and the groom's mother - my aunt, were both there). The stripper wanted to make "K" do stuff but she was too uncomfortable so he started targeting the rest of the ladies.

He made me lick whipped cream off his nipple. In front of my aunts. Still not as bad as what he made other chicks do. ;)

Thats why i don't like them, they're too aggressive lol.