Any weight loss buddies out there?

Options
Hi all!

I've been eating less (and cleaner) and focusing on fitness since mid January and am down 9 pounds. But the returns are starting to become smaller and I'm losing motivation.

I'm looking for friends here who can help me stay on track. I promise to do the same for you!

Quick stats for those interested:
SW: 160
CW: 151
GW: 135

Cheers!

Replies

• dragon_sla
    dragon_sla Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Don't lose motivation. It's hard and takes time. Remember muscle is building also. Don't just go by scale. My trainer told me to weigh about every two three weeks. Also look at measurements. Be excited with the changes! Fell free to add me if you like.
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    hey! add me if you would like, I have more to lose than you but the same GW- I'm already down 43 pounds since January 1st.
  • RayTobyFloyd
    Options
    Hello, I am also looking for someone to help me stay on track. I struggle with chronic fatigue syndrome, and some days I just can't. I lost 10 pounds right away, like you, and then put it all back on and then some! I'm eating clean, working out when I can drag my butt off the couch, and gaining weight. I have lost 6 inches since January, but gained weight, so I, too, have been struggling with the lack of results. Feel free to add me, maybe we can help each other!
  • sheshemac2012
    sheshemac2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    kawinger wrote: »
    Hi all!

I've been eating less (and cleaner) and focusing on fitness since mid January and am down 9 pounds. But the returns are starting to become smaller and I'm losing motivation.

I'm looking for friends here who can help me stay on track. I promise to do the same for you!

Quick stats for those interested:
    SW: 160
    CW: 151
    GW: 135

Cheers!

• sheshemac2012
    sheshemac2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I just restarted mfp after stepping on the scale in late January. Losing slowly but surely. I think it might take me a year to lose 20 lbs.
  • kawinger
    kawinger Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the encouraging messages! You've helped me through a rough day.