Finally reached my milestone!

Options
afortunatedragon
afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
Hello all

I started my weightloss in November 2013 clocking in at 303 lbs or 137.6 kg.
I was wearing size 26/28 english size.
My first goal was to get clothes in normal stores. That goal I reached in early summer getting 20/22 clothes sizes. What a happy day. There is a post of the shopping trip here somewhere.
My next goal was to get to two digits till the christmas party. I joined a gym when I was at 116kg.
I got till 102 at Christmas. But not under 100 as I wanted to. My weight froze. Stayed between 101 and 102 for the next two months. Then the scale clocked at 100.3 kg
And I thought YES!!! one more week and I am finally there. And the week after I was back on little under 102kg again. I was so frustrated I cried for an hour curled up in my bed. I felt paralyzed and unable to exercise. It remained so cold outside and the pain in shoulder and wrist got worse. I forced myself to Squash (which I normally love) and walking the dog on a low level, basicallly strolling. All I wanted was eating and selfpity.
When people mentioned my weightloss in general I was not too friendly. I still tried and stay within the calorie goal but the diet was far from good and healthy. I stopped getting on tbe scale not to give me more frustration.
Well and in the meantime I had to go to the orthopaedic to tackle the issues.
What the doctor told me was not helping with mentioning possible three surgeries this year.
The weather got better and I desided selfpitty doesn`t do me any good and went hiking and running.
Today was the first surgery. In the morning I stepped on the scale to get the correct weight for the anesthesia and then the scale showed that:

bf54us2wgrz1.jpg

Finally my body gave in to my wish. I am so happy and will get going as I want to never see a three digits weight again.
Lost now 37kg or 81 lbs.
Next goal is getting to lbs onederland :smiley:

Replies

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done indeed!

I hope your surgeries go well.
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Good luck for the surgery and don't let the stalls get you down! Usually it takes a bit to figure out what causes them but keep at it and you'll hit your goals :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!