Not enough calories?

Options
I finished my food chart for today and I was way under on my calories ( I had maybe 600).

I know why, I NEVER eat breakfast because im so busy the second I wake up. I get up, change my daughter, make her something to eat, feed her, clean up the mess, change her again and start cleaning up the house and I guess you could say I forget to eat. By the time I actually get to eat I stuff my face till im full and then im pretty much good for the rest of the day because I ate so much.

What are some good calorie foods that i could just do a "eat and run".

Replies

• acand8ce
    acand8ce Posts: 2
    Options
    mini-bagels 100 calories and the carbs fill me up for the day. You can even spread a little peanut butter or whipped cream cheese on them if you stay easy on the knife. Its how I start every morning because I used to do the same thing, coffee and run so that by the time lunch hit, I was eating everything in sight!

GOOD LUCK!
  • gobananas32
    Options
    carnation instant breakfast! pour milk and add the powder. it's amazing, not chunky, it mixes well. tastes like chocolate milk.. you can get different flavors too, vanilla or strawberry.. i think there might be more.
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    reduced fat peanut butter has 190 cals in 2 tbs
    on a english muffin or celery
  • jupilerman
    Options
    I've been doing protien shakes in the morning: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=IP-1024

It took a while to get used to because I used to go to starbucks and get myself a coffeecake every morning so yeah, big difference. :-)

Anyhow, now I love the shakes and look forward to them.
  • triciabecerra
    triciabecerra Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i have a microwave egg poacher while i make lunches i stick the 2 eggs in the microwave for 1 min 30 sec.
    the orowheat thins are 100 calories.
    canadian bacon is low in calories
    and a slice of cheese. all of this together makes a great sandwich!! low in calories mmm