Jawbone UP Help

Options
shai74
shai74 Posts: 512 Member
Ok, last try before I sell the stupid thing. I have a Jawbone UP, with both the MFP and UP apps on my Samsung Galaxy S5. I have created an UP account. I have synced the device with my phone. I have gone into the MFP app - to Apps and Devices - chosen Jawbone UP - clicked connect - authorised the connection (allow button is ticked). This takes me to the web version of MFP (not back to the app). If I go to the ribbon up the top and choose Apps "UP" is listed under "Your Apps" as installed.

Right, ok. Problem is MFP does NOT pick up the Jawbone steps. Doesn't sync at all. When I go into "steps" to select it it's not there. When I sync the device to the UP app, I've noticed SOME of the food I put into MFP is there. Not all though. And NONE of the data from the Jawbone is in MFP.

I had the same problem with my previous phone (HTC One M8). I have removed and re-added the device/connection several times. I only bought this stupid thing because I was promised it synced to MFP and I thought I could use it walking and horse riding instead of having to carry my phone on me all the time (built in step tracker).

Someone please tell me how to get it to work?

Replies

• shai74
    Options
    I've also removed and reinstalled the apps, which is clearly not the problem given two different phones.
  • DadofThreeBoys
    DadofThreeBoys Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't synced in a day or so, there must be an issue with one or the other syncs system wide.
  • shai74
    Options
    This hasn't been going on for a day or so. If you read my post, it happened with my old phone too, and it has in fact NEVER worked, and I've owned the Jawbone for about 3 months now.
  • Krock83
    Krock83 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a problem where it won't sync more than once in a day. It will sometimes pick up the steps I sync in the morning, but ti will go no further than that. I would love troubleshooting advice as well.
  • shai74
    Options
    It's okay, I don't care anymore. I sold it on ebay. Useless thing tbh.