230 lbs to 165lbs

Options
People always ask me how I lost my weight and I honestly lost it simply by eating lean cuisines and walking for atleast an hour everyday doing that alone I lost 40 pounds and the rest of the weight I've lost working out every single day it's hard I won't lie but extremely worth it now that the weather is getting nicer I'm slowly but surely getting back into working out everyday

Replies

• moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is almost exactly like mine. I weigh 230 pounds and I'm now down to 159. Great job! I'm 5 foot 10 inches tall, male. what height are you? when did you start your weight loss, and how long did it take you?
  • makisabelieber
    Options
    I'm about 5'6 I started losing in 2012 I lost the majority of it within the summer of 2012 and ever since I've been just keeping it down but I really want to try and lose Some more this summer and get down to 140 I was 150 around October so I know I can do it
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    WTG! You are beautiful!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    B)cheering_minions.gif

• Ubrohu
    Ubrohu Posts: 2
    Options
    That is insane! Well done.
  • ShortGirl961
    ShortGirl961 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome im a female & i weigh the same thing right now. Its hard for me to stay motivated this is like the 4th time i attempted to get into a healthy lifestyle. You totally gave me the extra edge to keep at it.
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • bernalgirl
    bernalgirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MLouis1
    MLouis1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I lost 30 lbs last year kinda doing what you did. I ate same breakfast and lunch everyday. I am a teacher so this was easy. Came home and had LC for dinner. I would have different food on weekends. I still do the breakfast/lunch habit but am tring to reduce sodium so have stopped LCs. I try to cook on Sunday for the week. Sometimes I will go out and divide the meal.
  • makisabelieber
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone the kind words mean a lot they really keep me motivated
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Well done! I started at the same place and am down to 175 now. Aiming at 150. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • dreaandrade1982
    dreaandrade1982 Posts: 3
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the great work!! I just began this journey but im looking forward to feeling more confident about myself & ready to get Summer Time Fine too :) Lets do this!
  • makisabelieber
    Options
    @jessiruthica that's incredible keep it up it's always hard work but worth it in the end.
  • makisabelieber
    Options
    @dreaandrade1982 thank you goodluck just work hard towards your goal and stay motivated that's all it takes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!