Hi !

I just wanted to say hello! This is my third time using my fitness pal. The first time I was very successful in accomplishing my goal but, gained the weight back. The second time I was not as dedicated as the first therefor my results were barely visible. This TIME ( 3rd times the charm lol) I really help to maintain a healthy lifestyle and also have killer abs! I'm super excited to be surrounded by other motivated individuals! I believe WE CAN DO IT! We are just gonna have to really focus and at times push ourselves but we can do it! Please keep in touch! Xo

Replies

• silverlaunch3
    silverlaunch3 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi. This is my first!
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    my situation is similar. mfp helped me get fit and healthy, but then i got lazy and gained back all the weight plus more. since then, i used mfp off and on with no luck, but this time i've logged in for over 40 days, and i'm seeing results.

best of luck! i sent a friend request.
  • AshOsin
    AshOsin Posts: 2
    Omg @sculptcha‌ that's great! This system really works if you stick with it! I'm super proud of you! Keep it up! We can do it! Thank you And request accepted !!

@silverlaunch3‌ welcome! I hope you reach your goal plus more! You got this!