Motivation

I've been on my fitness pal for a while now and never realized there was a community. Any who I'm 5'5, 20 yrs of age and weigh 125, not really looking to lose weight but definitely tone. Motivation from other members would be great encouragment.

Replies

• queenofeveryday
    queenofeveryday Posts: 4 Member
    Hey :)im about the same. Im looking more to tone myself and lose a bit to simply just be more fit.Feel free to add im new here.
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm back at it again and love helping others reach their goals!
  • leilahdow
    leilahdow Posts: 2 Member
    I joined my fitness pal sometime last year and it helped me get close to my goal weight but since then I havent been on till now, I'm trying to get back into it. My name is Leilah by the way, 29, and weigh 123. I would like to get down to 115 but could care less aslong as I tone up. Feel free to add me. Goodluck to everyone in their journey whatever it may be
  • I'm 21, in college and find myself eating in stressful situations and when feeling bored or emotional. I'm 140lb and 5'8. Currently just trying to slim down and tone! Recently went on spring break vacation and saw everybody's amazing body's.. If they can do it then so can I! I would love to have someone to check in with and to have to motivate eachother