Rasberry Ketone Drops

Options
UPDATE: My sis just texted me and said her Facebook got HACKED.

I'm not a promoter or a seller of this stuff either.. I only heard of it 5 minutes before posting this stupid topic.

EDIT: I WORKOUT FIVE DAYS A WEEK AT THE GYM AND I EAT HEALTHY. I just want OPINIONS, and people to comment if they have tried it, that's all. so please stop judging me for asking a question, thanks. :drinker:

What's your opinion on this? My sister in law is on the drops and she lost 21 pounds in 18 days.. its a supplement that tricks your body into thinking its thin and it's equivalent to the nutrients of 90 lbs of rasberries. It was on the Dr. Oz show as well!

some more info: http://www.ketonedrops.com/faq/

Here's a link where it can be bought: http://www.amazon.com/health-personal-care/dp/B009L4D02Q .

I don't know what to think of this stuff. Seems a bit sketchy to me :huh:

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about this as well.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    What's your opinion on this? My sister in law is on the drops and she lost 21 pounds in 18 days.. its a supplement that tricks your body into thinking its thin and it's equivalent to the nutrients of 90 lbs of rasberries. It was on the Dr. Oz show as well!

Here's a link where it can be bought: http://www.amazon.com/health-personal-care/dp/B009L4D02Q

It's a useless scam designed to suck money out of your wallet.

I would also recommend that you entirely disregard supplements that Dr. Oz pushes on his show.
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Buy them regularly and you'll lose weight if you step on the scale with your wallet in your hands.
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Ashleyxjamie Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Not sure what to think of it!
  • SideSteel
    Options

I just told you what to think of it.

Stop looking for miracle solutions. And I'm not saying that to be rude, I'm trying to help you.
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Think nothing of it, the money is better spend on the gym!
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Think calorie deficit.

and pick things up and put them down.
    or whatever you like to do.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I used to mid raspberry ketone drops with my HGC drops. Till the stupid government made HGC illegal just because it was unsafe. Maybe I'd mix it in a Margaretta or some drink to make it ketone flavored.

Now I just do a moderate calorie deficit and exercise. I'm working on trying to find some tape worm pills to really step up my weight loss.
  • kendragetshealthy
    Options
    A girl I work with is using them and has lost 11 pounds but she has also been sick so I am not sure if it is that or the raspberry ketone!
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Options

Stop looking for miracle solutions. And I'm not saying that to be rude, I'm trying to help you.

O_o I'm NOT using this stuff. I go to the gym FIVE DAYS A WEEK. Look at my ticker, I lost a bunch with healthy diet and exercise. I just wanted to know if anyone has used it and their opinions on it.
  • lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Load of b*****ks.

Edited to clarify I don't mean I think it doesn't help you lose weight, but I think it's unhealthy to lose weight that quickly, and like all fad diets, you will just put the weight straight back on again when you stop doing it. It's also expensive and I HATE the aggressive marketing tactics. One day it's raspberries, then it's pomegranate, then its grapefruit...we get it, fruit is healthy. Just eat the damn fruit.
  • SideSteel
    Options

O_o I'm NOT using this stuff. I go to the gym FIVE DAYS A WEEK. Look at my ticker, I lost a bunch with healthy diet and exercise. I just wanted to know if anyone has used it and their opinions on it.

I would like to offer you this flower as a sign of my appreciation towards your weight loss. May your day be filled with brightness and shining sun. :flowerforyou:

Now having said that, I'm not judging you. I'm helping you.
    Turn off Dr. Oz and continue going to the gym and eating right and you'll make great progress without some miracle supplement.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Sure... I bet you lose all the weight
  • aerynholly
    aerynholly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    http://www.ibtimes.com/are-raspberry-ketones-effective-farrah-abraham-endorses-miracle-weight-loss-supplement-touted-dr-oz#

I mean, if Farrah endorses it ;)

Even if you would never follow these fad diets, you have to admit they're kind of perversely fascinating! I'm always curious about the people who actually use them, too.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz has a new miracle weight loss product every week. I can't imagine any of them work.

I did get sucked into the hype of the Raspberry Keytones though, it was before I started here and I was desperate. I wasted $30, had burps that tasted like raspberries, but that was it!

Keep your money... or send it to me, it'll do the same thing :wink:
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Options

I would like to offer you this flower as a sign of my appreciation towards your weight loss. May your day be filled with brightness and shining sun. :flowerforyou:

Now having said that, I'm not judging you. I'm helping you.
    Turn off Dr. Oz and continue going to the gym and eating right and you'll make great progress without some miracle supplement.

I don't have T.V. lol. it popped up on my facebook and so I checked out what his opinion was on it.

P.s I like flowers..
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    My opinion....Save your money and instead of watching Dr. Oz quack about his latest scam, get out and exercise and eat right. There are no quick fixes...

Danger-Wrong-Way-Turn-Back-300x400.jpg
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

Here's a link where it can be bought: http://www.amazon.com/health-personal-care/dp/B009L4D02Q

It's a useless scam designed to suck money out of your wallet.

I would also recommend that you entirely disregard supplements that Dr. Oz pushes on his show.

this and only this.

Edited to add: ..

you're obviously proud of your loss, since you keep pointing out your ticker.

so, that said: if you're losing weight successfully, why even bother asking about some snake oil? It doesn't work. There's your answer.
  • Ashleyxjamie
    Options
    My opinion....Save your money and instead of watching Dr. Oz quack about his latest scam, get out and exercise and eat right. There are no quick fixes...

Look at my ticker. I eat right, I exercise 5 days a week at the gym... I'm not buying this crap.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

Look at my ticker. I eat right, I exercise 5 days a week at the gym... I'm not buying this crap.
    OK...you asked for opinions, and that's mine.

Did your sister in law REALLY claim to lose that much, or could she have been facebook hacked by one of those fake Dr. Oz pages...???

A few of my friends had that happen and there were fecebook posts saying they'd lost 'xx lbs in xx days" :noway: