NSV x 2!!!

Options
NSV #1) This morning, I got up and went to throw on a pair of jeans (jean Friday at work) and they just didn't feel right. Looked in the mirror and surprise....they were too loose!!! I went digging to the back of my closet for another pair, and I found some that I had tried on about 2 months ago, and although I was able to button them, I had major muffin top and I was aftraid that if I bent over, disaster might strike in the form of Dixie's butt tearing through them. I figured they'd still be too loose, but to my surprise, they fit great...jeans I haven't worn in over a year (post 1st baby weightloss but pre 2nd baby)!!!! Yay me for doing something right!

NSV#2) Yesterday, one of the guys I work with made the comment that if I keep it up, he was going to have to rejoin the gym so that my guns wouldn't get bigger than his lol!!!! So, here ya go....my jeans....and my guns! So excited about both!

Well shoot, I couldn't figure out how to get the pics smaller so I took them down. Poop! Oh well, see profile pic! :happy:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!