40 pounds down! (Pics)

Options
mocadet95
mocadet95 Posts: 75 Member
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
Since I was young weight has always been a struggle. I did unspeakable things through my young teenage years to lose weight. I had terrible self esteem and after going through a rough break up in my sophomore/junior year of high school I gained over 60 pounds and just let myself go. It took me two years to even consider dieting, and one day I just woke up and said, no more. And here I am now :) 40 pounds down and 20 left to go. I know dieting is hard and I have literally cried off these 40 pounds. I've cried on the treadmill I've cried eating a salad instead of a big giant bowl of mac and cheese. I promise you can do this, it's gonna be tough and you are gonna have to push yourself to some tough limits, but you CAN and WILL do this. And if you are in a tough place in life I understand and I know the struggle you may have to motivate yourself to get up and do it.. But if I can do this while in college in a 17 credit semester in nursing school, I know you can succeed. Anything is possible if you just push yourself and keep a positive mind set :)
1g57epeunhrv.jpg
ssuyjwqrmqgl.jpg
erb1fq2hw6tb.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!