NSV!

Options
Alassonde
Alassonde Posts: 228 Member
This is a small thing, but yesterday I had a co-worker ask what my workout program is because she wants to have arms like mine! It was very exciting, I'm been doing strength training for about 5 months and I'm glad to know it's starting to show visible results. I've been able to feel the changes as they're happening but until now no one has commented.
Now I should get a new profile pic to reflect what I actually look like now!

Replies

• IndiaGuerita1983
    IndiaGuerita1983 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Congratulations. I love NSVs...especially when the scale isn't moving.

Keep up the great work.
  • Kittens08
    Kittens08 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    woot woot....
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    @Alassonde‌, brava! way to go. (aren't NSV's the best?)
  • Alassonde
    Alassonde Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    NSV's really are great. When I first started the strength training with the intention of recomping, I was at slightly over maintenance and gradually gained about 7 pounds. I dropped back to maintenance and the scale hasn't moved for months, yet this same co-worker also told me I look like I have lost weight. She was shocked when I told her I'd actually gained, and a few days later was asking about my program. Feels great!
  • MsHulkMN
    MsHulkMN Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Leg Pressed 380# last night.... :):) : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!