The story behind your screen name....

Options

Replies

• pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    My nickname when I was younger was péché and I like pandas. And peaches sound sweeter than sin.... So pechepanda
  • Beploveshomer
    Beploveshomer Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Bep is my life long nick name, and Homer is my beloved cat who died 3 years ago.
  • jmac4263
    jmac4263 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    j- first letter of my name mac- first part of last name 4= for and 263 was my fathers badge number
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Spn =supernatural Neil = my last name and 06=is the day I was born on
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    What me and my old workout friends called girls' sweat.... Its not sweat its liquid sparkle. :0)
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    First 3 letters of my first name, first 3 of my last name and the year I got married and took on that name...
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    When I was 13, my best friends and I all had princess/medival/royal nicknames. I was Guinevere,

Also Im creative and I was born in 96.
  • CitrusEscape
    CitrusEscape Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love citrus fruits. The more sour the better. Escape to a paradise filled with citrus fruits~
  • SparkyJess3
    SparkyJess3 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    In high school I was nicknamed Sparky Butt because I was always dancing(mostly shaking my butt) and it eventually got shortened to Sparky throughout the years, my name is Jess and 3 is my favorite number sooo SparkyJess3
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Mine is an anagram for my real name. I got it from playing around with anagram.com. Ironically, I'm not much of a drinker, especially now that I work out 4 days a week. Hopefully, no one thinks I'm a troll either, but I do like driving over bridges.
  • TannunisFred
    TannunisFred Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Some of these are too funny... Sparky Butt hahahhahaha
  • BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have rounded corners.....

NOT!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    A nickname from a skating coach. my name is alison.

Alis-on-the-ice he thought he was clever.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    When I first got onto this site I just used my name as my username...after a couple of very weird posts towards me I thought,...."is it a good idea to have my name on this" and I changed it to urloved33...my note from my daughters on this past birthday was "you are loved" and 3's are my favorite number . urloved33
  • toothinspector79
    toothinspector79 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It's what I do!
  • TannunisFred
    TannunisFred Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    tooth shouldn't your name be toothinspector32 then? I though humans had 32 teeth :)
  • mustardyellowshirt
    mustardyellowshirt Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mine was originally something else, and it was highly indicative of the fact that I was a mother. Eventually my mindset started shifting and I was able to think of myself and what -I- needed once in awhile.
    I decided to change my name to what it is currently because it is only indicative of myself, which is the whole reason I am even on MFP. because -I- need to get in shape for ME. (And for the children of course, but that is an added bonus)
    The reason I chose mustardyellowshirt is because I have a really "ugly" mustardyellow half long sleeve shirt that everyone kind of giggles at, but I LOVE. I've done everything in that shirt, so it has a few car oil stains on it, and some holes from wear, but it is super comfortable and makes me feel comfortable despite its ugliness.
    I have dealt with being so afraid of what people thought of me that I wouldn't leave my house for MONTHS at a time. This year has really been big already in that I have been actively facing my fears and problems head on, and have made literally leaps and bounds on it.
    Before, I wouldnt have dreamt of wearing my shirt in front of anyone for fear that someone would think poorly of it and me.
    Now, I wear my mustard yellow shirt while out running (being a fat, sweaty mess at that, lol) and I don't care what anyone thinks.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Purdue grad. Live in North Carolina. Graduated in '89
  • asstronautpants
    asstronautpants Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Because my *kitten* is out of this world. But seriously, as a kid I just wanted to be an astronaut and that obviously didn't work out.
  • asstronautpants
    asstronautpants Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    *Ahem* excuse my language... "booty"