Anyone have only 15-20 lbs to lose??

Options

Replies

• zoegator
    zoegator Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 lbs left to lose too! I'm also 5'4" so we probably have similar goals at this point. Feel free to add me. :)
  • DrCaspianDoll
    DrCaspianDoll Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0 and have 7-10 lbs to go!
  • carriespence1
    carriespence1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me for sure. Struggling hard for the last 12lbs. At first dropped 7 a week.( had 40 to lose) now having weeks that nothing changes on the scale.
  • summerlover07
    Options
    Im 24 and looking to lose 13 lbs first.. and then another 5.
    My cw is 5'7 and 143, body doubles and others with similar goals are free to add me. x
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 need to loose 15 lbs, its been really hard and am in a very slow process :sad: feel free to add :drinker:
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'3 and I have 20 lbs to lose. I lost 27 between last August and today but now it is taking forever! I also just remade my account. I got off track for a while and felt that I needed to start over. :flowerforyou:
  • coozine
    coozine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    5 '2.5" and I have 26 lbs to go. It finally started coming off when I added low calorie to my low carb lifestyle. Losing around a lb per week, sometimes more. I am finally determined to take off this excess weight ONCE AND FOR ALL!
  • futurehealthfreak
    futurehealthfreak Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm estimating about 20 lbs of fat (though I go off of bf% rather than weight so I don't really have a set number). I'm 5'7" and 150 lbs currently. :)
  • ajordan35
    ajordan35 Posts: 2
    Options
    Right there with you! Feel free to add as friend. I need more people to hold me accountable!
  • ChaleGirl
    ChaleGirl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 5'4 and trying to lose between 14 and 21 pounds.
    It really is a slow process and because the changes are so small Im finding it difficult to stay motivated!
  • Roshellexo
    Roshellexo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have like 15lb left to lose.... but I haven't lost anything for the past 3 months.
    This week I've started to get strict on my calories and resumed exercising. I hope I'll lose SOMETHING in the next 3 months.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and weigh 130 at the moment. I still have another 10 to go. I have already lost 35 pounds.I am losing at a lot slower pace now the closer I get to goal.
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5½, currently 140 want to get to around 125-130 (i'll have a better idea when I get there!) Any of you can feel free to add me :smile:
  • dortilolma
    dortilolma Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've just over 15 to go. It's great that it's such a small amount but it is frustrating at how long it takes!
    Feel free to add me!
  • 20More
    20More Posts: 45
    Options
    I have 16 to go and it is so slow going. I understand the frustration of seeing progress in others that have quite a bit more to lose. I'm getting there as long as I stay focused. Please add me as a friend and we can journey together!
  • Noenvynofear
    Noenvynofear Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have 10-15 to go, id be happy with 10 though
  • dianeb613
    dianeb613 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I originally wanted to get down to 150 but decided to make my goal 160. Still haven't reached it....I lose very, very slowly, like .4 on weeks I do lose.

I am close but it is getting harder and harder and I am getting older and older...LOL

When I was younger I didn't need to watch my weight but now I just don't want to gain back the 20 I lost.
  • 6spdeg
    6spdeg Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    thats what im currently working on.. its tough.. 5' 5" was 180 week ago.. yest 177 .. trying to drop atleast 5 this month minimum
  • sanvanhaaften
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me girls :)
  • MIGHTYMOUSE187
    MIGHTYMOUSE187 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Trying to get to about 165 but I realize that everybody is different I just continue to train and stay determined!!! Stay Motivated