Absolutely!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Go for it!
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    You must have wanted/planned to eat them in the first place or you wouldn't have made them! (You don't say you made them for anyone else.)
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I have 800 Cals left but I already ate dinner? I'm really craving some chocolate covered bananas I made? Are they healthy? Should I have one? Or should I choose a "healthy" snack? Any advice PLEASE

Eat a chocolate covered banana if you want one. You seem to have the calories.
    It is a banana not a chocolate covered twinkie. It has nutritious stuff even if you put chocolate on it. Healthy snacks are not just plain carrot sticks and celery.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    It is a banana not a chocolate covered twinkie.

You had to go there didn't you. OP; this would be much better!
  • healthy_life2015
    healthy_life2015 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    800 left!! I added in my exercise and it increased it!! But I don't do so good with eating my calories back.. It makes me think I won't loose any weight...

MFP gives you a deficit that doesn't include exercise, so eating back your exercise calories will not keep you from losing weight. However, if your calorie burn is over-estimated, then eating back ALL your calories can stop your weight loss. Many people (like myself) eat back a portion of the calories.

This. Eating back your calories is just fine, but be careful because MFP tends to exaggerate the amount of calories you burn.
  • hhnkhl
    hhnkhl Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Your choice....
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're debating over chocolate covered bananas when you know they fit within your allowance. In terms of healthy, chocolate covered bananas is about as healthy as you can get. You might should reevaluate your attitude towards food.