Cast the above person as a character in a film!

Options

Replies

• Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    A naughty librarian
  • william622
    william622 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    party girl
  • dfb2156
    dfb2156 Posts: 225
    Options
    a naughty girl who goes good for a guy
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    @dfb2156 2 movies BreakDance 2 Guy on a mission to save the local community center with he's insane break skills.

*kitten*-Well you look a little like SteveO in current profile pic, not in the one where you can see your face.
  • KashyaPain
    KashyaPain Posts: 100
    Options
    Parkour expert in a french subtitled film
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    @ophidon Freerunner who must deliver a mysterious package in time to save the one he loves.
  • rhia575
    rhia575 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    becomes a memeber of the wolf pack and goes on a cray adventure after a bachelor party trying to find his friend...
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Princess Leia! :3
  • dfb2156
    Options
    save the last dance
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    @dfb2156 A drug dealer ie; Spider from Spun!....sorry :(
  • dfb2156
    Options
    what i cant be a revrand or somthin

girl next door
  • TheBeerRunner
    Options
    @AlteredSkates Post-apocalyptic roller derby champion.
  • Ophidion
    Options
    @dfb2156 plays Reverend Waycool of the church of psychedelic thoughts, a movie about a reverends need, nay obligation to draw people out of the humdrum sleepwalking realities they have accepted through the manipulation of television and antidepressants. catchphrase-"what i cant be a revrand or somthin"

@ganzhimself plays a father on a quest to save his child from the church of psychedelic thoughts and to take down his arch nemesis Reverend Waycool in a bloody showdown to the death. catchphrase-“When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up.”

Who will win?
  • Katrioustu
    Options
    @Ophidion plays a crack head wanting to turn his life around, but has internal and external battles with himself while attempting to kick the stuff.
  • Ophidion
    Options
    @ Katrioustu Love child of Hanibal Lector. Not only inherited her fathers ability to kill but his exquisite culinary skills in the kitchen....catch phrase: EAT ME!
  • dfb2156
    Options
    @dfb2156 plays Reverend Waycool of the church of psychedelic thoughts, a movie about a reverends need, nay obligation to draw people out of the humdrum sleepwalking realities they have accepted through the manipulation of television and antidepressants. catchphrase-"what i cant be a revrand or somthin"

@ganzhimself plays a father on a quest to save his child from the church of psychedelic thoughts and to take down his arch nemesis Reverend Waycool in a bloody showdown to the death. catchphrase-“When you are going through hell, keep on going. Never never never give up.”

Who will win?

i lovthat ****
  • Katrioustu
    Options
    @ Katrioustu Love child of Hanibal Lector. Not only inherited her fathers ability to kill but his exquisite culinary skills in the kitchen....catch phrase: EAT ME!

You know it. ;)

@dfb2156 dropped out of college after this mother was injured at work. He must work to support them like always since his father died when he was young.
  • TheBeerRunner
    Options
    @Kat - Tough as nails leader of a group of survivors looking for a safe haven after mankind has destroyed itself fighting over fresh water supplies.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    @ganzhimself -- doctor evil and mini me .. such a cute baba lol
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    ganzhimself: nutty professor !