Cast the above person as a character in a film!

Options

Replies

• goldenboy2532
    Options
    Grlnxtdr: awwww, love it! I would cast you in a period drama as the sole daughter of a wealthy British man who is dying and will leave you his fortune but only if you marry the man he wants you to...but you are feisty and independent and decide the money is not worth unhappiness and marry the man you are truly in love with!

Bravo!! <standing ovation> Bravo!!
  • kandienicole
    Options
    Grlnxtdr: awwww, love it! I would cast you in a period drama as the sole daughter of a wealthy British man who is dying and will leave you his fortune but only if you marry the man he wants you to...but you are feisty and independent and decide the money is not worth unhappiness and marry the man you are truly in love with!

Bravo!! <standing ovation> Bravo!!

Why thank you! Active imagination here...fun thread! :)
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    The perky girl with straight A's that is head of everything but falls for the laid back drummer and she learns that life doesn't have to have so much pressure all the damn time.
  • stacw1987
    stacw1987 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @generallyme Please don't take offense but if there was a friends movie id cast you as Janice! That great smile!

Pleased you are all enjoying this thread :-)
  • kandienicole
    Options
    The perky girl with straight A's that is head of everything but falls for the laid back drummer and she learns that life doesn't have to have so much pressure all the damn time.

Kind of true to my life in my college years, actually! Very creative! :) I would cast you as the outgoing girl who is always the life of the party but wants more in life than just fun...you want romance, too! So you set out on a cross country journey to find the man of your dreams since no guy in your town has caught your eye! ....judging by all of my responses for people....I need to go watch The Ugly Truth or something! Hahaha!
  • MakinLoveFaces
    MakinLoveFaces Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    @kandie A girl who has always wanted to be in broadway but gets pregnant and has to put her dreams on hold...her child ends up being sick and needs a lot of attention so she decides to give up her dream, but her loving husband picks up and moves them all to New York where she becomes a famous broadway star !
  • kandienicole
    Options
    @kandie A girl who has always wanted to be in broadway but gets pregnant and has to put her dreams on hold...her child ends up being sick and needs a lot of attention so she decides to give up her dream, but her loving husband picks up and moves them all to New York where she becomes a famous broadway star !

Fun!! I wish I really was that talented! I would cast you in a time travel movie where you go back in time to prevent a government takeover and wind up saving the country! A strong female lead! :)
  • stacw1987
    Options
    @makinlovefaces

The girl who's totally in love with her high school sweetheart, ready to settle down and engaged only to catch him cheating! She totally goes off men and swears to never love another man ever agajn! The film will go off in to a romantic comedy and end happily ever after when she realizes that not all men are pigs and find a real man! The ex will come running back once he realizes what he's missed and lost but she has great satisfaction in telling him to f@ck right off haha :-)
  • goldenboy2532
    Options
    @makinlovefaces

The girl who's totally in love with her high school sweetheart, ready to settle down and engaged only to catch him cheating! She totally goes off men and swears to never love another man ever agajn! The film will go off in to a romantic comedy and end happily ever after when she realizes that not all men are pigs and find a real man! The ex will come running back once he realizes what he's missed and lost but she has great satisfaction in telling him to f@ck right off haha :-)

I do not know if you have a british accent, but I read that last line in one..
  • MakinLoveFaces
    MakinLoveFaces Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    @kandie that would be so cool (:

@stacw1987 love it ! and that last sentence is definitely something i'd say ! lol
  • stacw1987
    Options
    Haha!! Yes! I do have a British accent! :-Phow could you tell? Hehe
  • kaymanginelli88
    Options
    The quiet, shy bartender who doesn't realize her talent of dancing on the bar will be her biggest rewarding career.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    permiscuous barbie doll who gets killed in the 1st 30 mins of the horror movie who can't outrun the killer even though he's just walking.
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    The quiet guy drinking in the back of a bar, waiting for the perfect moment to assassinate someone. LOL
  • kaymanginelli88
    Options
    The quiet guy drinking in the back of a bar, waiting for the perfect moment to assassinate someone. LOL

YA! me lol.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Seductress who goes after the married man
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    that guy in deliverance
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    permiscuous barbie doll who gets killed in the 1st 30 mins of the horror movie who can't outrun the killer even though he's just walking.

a period piece going back to caveman days. you are a caveman and your vocabulary is limited--"ooh ooh, me want food" limited. you are not a spokesperson for geico.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    @noob-The quiet soft, spoke guy who turns out to be a secret agent

@silver-the quirky girl that the leading man should be with rather than the bikini model that he's currently dating.
  • missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Sexy secretary