Woke up in ONDERLAND this morning!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Thanks kizzy!! :)
    I have thyroid problems, too. My problem that brought me to my worst, was depression and sitting on my butt. Now, I'm up, exercising and losing fat/building muscle. I feel better and (most days) have more energy. My thyriod wasn't my problem. My brain was my problem. I'm working and pushing myself and seeing some progress (I'm pretty new on this journey), so your story was a wonderful inspiration!! Thanks for sharing and....

WAY TO GO!!!!

Sorry to hear you have issues as well, but yes, it's a huge mental struggle that not everyone can overcome unfortunately. Thanks for stopping by and reading about my journey. I wish you the best of luck on yours as well. :flowerforyou:
  • apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • Syriene
    Syriene Posts: 238
    Options
    Went over and checked out the pictures. Great accomplishment and great story. No hashimotos here, but I know all too well how hypothyroidism can derail progress real quick. Keep up the good work!
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story.
    Went over and checked out the pictures. Great accomplishment and great story. No hashimotos here, but I know all too well how hypothyroidism can derail progress real quick. Keep up the good work!
    I appreciate that! thanks for reading :)
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Congratulations on your accomplishments.
  • skipperlk
    skipperlk Posts: 72
    Options
    you rock.
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    thank you guys!! I can't edit my original post anymore, it's been too long since I created the thread. But here are my pics:

Here (I'm not sure of the exact timeframe these were taken. I think the one on the right is actually of me at a lighter weight. I didn't keep many fat photos of myself so even finding these 2 was really hard.

8980829415_48a6eb0565.jpg
    242 by RoseTears143, on Flickr

Here are 2 pics of me today :) at 199.6 lbs

8980829087_0a49080dd7.jpg
    onderland by RoseTears143, on Flickr
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Love your pics from today! You are glowing! We are so proud of you! Pat yourself on the back :)
  • RoseTears143
    Options
    Love your pics from today! You are glowing! We are so proud of you! Pat yourself on the back :)

Thank you sweetheart :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!