water intake

Options
If I am carrying my protein shake in an open container and its raining, how much extra water should I log

I need Al Roker ..stat

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    1 gallon. Surely your skin is also absorbing a healthy amount.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I usually look at the weather report to see how many inches of rain we got for the day. Then I divide that by the number of hours it rained, divided by the time I spent outside (in the rain, this step is important). Convert the number of inches to ounces and add that to my water intake. :drinker:
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Humor on a Friday morning...I love it!!! I wanted to be mean and start a thread about anything that will cause an uprising....."starvation mode", cleanses, juicing, machines at the gym, etc. Thanks for having a sense of humor. :flowerforyou:
  • AJ_Muffin
    AJ_Muffin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    If I am carrying my protein shake in an open container and its raining, how much extra water should I log

I need Al Roker ..stat

LMAO
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I usually look at the weather report to see how many inches of rain we got for the day. Then I divide that by the number of hours it rained, divided by the time I spent outside (in the rain, this step is important). Convert the number of inches to ounces and add that to my water intake. :drinker:

Genius, really.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Can I log LMAO as exercise???