Abs

Options
Hey guys I'm Teri I want to gain abs that why I'm on here

Replies

• Joyeuxbelle
    Joyeuxbelle Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Teri, in order for you to see some abdominal definition, you need to lower your overall body fat percentage. There are various exercises you can do in addition to lowering your body fat percentage to assist 'bringing your abs out', depending on how much definition you're after, such as leg raises, planks and a stack of others. If you're doing compound lifts, these will also assist your overall core.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Gain abs = eat at maintenance or in surplus and follow a progressive heavy lifting programme

See abs = eat at a calorie defecit to lower body fat
  • tezzie100
    tezzie100 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Teri, in order for you to see some abdominal definition, you need to lower your overall body fat percentage. There are various exercises you can do in addition to lowering your body fat percentage to assist 'bringing your abs out', depending on how much definition you're after, such as leg raises, planks and a stack of others. If you're doing compound lifts, these will also assist your overall core.
    Thanks you so much it helped
  • tezzie100
    tezzie100 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Gain abs = eat at maintenance or in surplus and follow a progressive heavy lifting programme

See abs = eat at a calorie defecit to lower body fat
    Thanks it helped