FitBit Friends! Come On!!!!!

Options
TiffKouns
TiffKouns Posts: 222 Member
edited March 2015 in Getting Started
i love my new FitBit! Let's motivate and challenge eachother! Add me as a friend here if you would like! Then let's be FitBit friends as well!

Replies

• Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    //www.fitbit.com/user/2ZB5J4
  • runner_girl83
    runner_girl83 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Very new to this and still figuring it out.. but here's mine //www.fitbit.com/user/3B83DQ
  • debinewb1
    debinewb1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've a fitbit One, love, love, love it!!!! don't really know much about what the url means as far as communicating with anyone, however :))) Here's mine!!! Debi //www.fitbit.com/user/22J86D
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    Yay! Thank you all who have replied! It's really fun to have MFP friends on FitBit!
  • runner_girl83
    Options
    I am a bit confused lol... Can anyone give me some advice as to at the end of the day when I submit everything in MFP.. does fitbit automatically sync then? Or does it not display the steps etc I did today? Do you log your exercise separately?

I have just entered exercise through fitbit (a walk) so I'm unsure if I need to log this into MFP or if it does this at midnight when the next day begins?

Sorry for so many questions :)
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Here is mine :) Just got back using it! //www.fitbit.com/user/2D8TJH
  • ChelleBelle2708
    ChelleBelle2708 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Here is mine //www.fitbit.com/user/346DSN
  • vs161l5
    vs161l5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Fitbit is frustrating at times!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    kareF wrote: »
    I am a bit confused lol... Can anyone give me some advice as to at the end of the day when I submit everything in MFP.. does fitbit automatically sync then? Or does it not display the steps etc I did today? Do you log your exercise separately?

I have just entered exercise through fitbit (a walk) so I'm unsure if I need to log this into MFP or if it does this at midnight when the next day begins?

Sorry for so many questions :)
    Fitbit should automatically update your MFP account by adding "calories burned via activity" throughout the day. You will find this updated on your Food tab showing updates to your macros and on the exercise as calories burned.

You can also add your activity on MFP or FitBit and they will sync with one another - e.g. if I do 33 mins of elliptical at 6pm the fitbit will track the activity as walking, but I can override this time by specifying the exercise and it will sync with the activity.
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    This is me.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/246TJQ

Aaaaaand, if you are a weight-lifting gym rat, you can add me on JeFit if you want. Awesome app. AWESOME.

http://www.jefit.com/2907496
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
  • runner_girl83
    Options
    Thanks! I'm pretty bad with technology at times lol
  • Dabblers
    Dabblers Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and have a fitbit flex that I have synced with MFP but don't know where you get the URL oooops bit green I know lol please help
  • Dabblers
    Dabblers Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just figured it out lol https://www.fitbit.com/user/2ZV7C6 is my URL I think
  • TiffKouns
    Options
    Debra I just sent you an invite!