half way there :)

Options
kangaroux92
kangaroux92 Posts: 188 Member
i am about half way there. trying to bust through this plateau. today was a good day first time in while i went under 165. lets hope to keep this ball rolling. i have 15 left till 150, 20 to 145 and 25 to 140. cant decide what i want to go to, guess ill have to wait to see how i feel when i get closer i suppose.

what is everyone's opinion my height is 5'5". what weight should i aim for. never been under 148 in my teen adulthood.

sw 184/185
cw 164/165
gw 150-140 ?

Replies

• cosmichvoyager
    cosmichvoyager Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I think just don't drive yourself crazy. If you are always feeling hungry and deprived and then you look at what you eat rationally, judge if it's truly sustainable--maybe stop and try maintenance for a while or manage your calories as the weight loss slows down.
    I feel like weight control is a gradual and dedicated learning process of figuring out what you can live with, how best to achieve your goals and how to nourish yourself to a healthy lifestyle with a variety of food and exercise that you enjoy.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I'm 5'5 and aiming for 150.
  • cranden
    cranden Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Me too 150 sounds perfect and go and adjust from there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!