Sabotaged again......

Options
Its national donut day. Not only is the donut making industry trying to sabotage me, but so are my; coworkers. They brought in dozens of hot and tasty Krispie kreme Donuts this morning, and I had to eat two of them. This throws off my logging and my macros not only for today, but for the whole week. I might as well just give up, right? Why is the whole world against me? It should not be this hard.......:sad:

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    was looking at your avatar pic and was thinking the same thing just now....
    total sabotage \m/
    *what's really funny is when you decide to change back LOLOLOL*
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Yeah, just throw in the towel. Go finish off the box. :devil:
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Rage quit.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Solution: bring me all the donuts!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    i like donuts. I try to see how many i can fit on my EDITED BY MODS each day.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    You deserve no mercy for what you've allowed your body to become. Look at you, you're a poor excuse for a man! (But a damn fine looking woman).
  • _Countryboy_
    Options
    You deserve no mercy for what you've allowed your body to become. Look at you, you're a poor excuse for a man! (But a damn fine looking woman).

You tried to warn me about the strawberry-ritas...but I just did not listen.....
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    My co-workers are too cheap. LOL!
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Krispy Kremes are gross. But that's all we have here in CA :sad: . Give me Dunkin any day!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts you get a free donut when you buy a drink.
    My small coffee and donut are very yummy <3
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    I've never had a Krispy Kreme donut! Am I missing much?
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options

You tried to warn me about the strawberry-ritas...but I just did not listen.....

Wait what??? You are eating donuts and drinking Strawberry-ritas....You might as well just quit.
  • _Countryboy_
    Options
    Krispy Kremes are gross. But that's all we have here in CA :sad: . Give me Dunkin any day!

Dunkin does not even make donuts. They are little cakes with the hearts cut out of them. They make a little round cake...cut the heart out and sell the edges. Then they sell the hearts to the rich folks and call them petit fours.

Krispie Kreme is the only donut.
  • tbullucks06
    tbullucks06 Posts: 128
    Options
    It's only right to honor national donut day. If I wasnt so lazy I would go get some myself.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options

At Krispy Kreme you get a free donut just because the HOT light is on :tongue: :tongue: :love:
  • _Countryboy_
    Options

Wait what??? You are eating donuts and drinking Strawberry-ritas....You might as well just quit.

I know, right. Its horrible.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I've never had a Krispy Kreme donut! Am I missing much?

YES.
  • _Countryboy_
    Options

At Krispy Kreme you get a free donut just because the HOT light is on :tongue: :tongue: :love:

Thats what I am talkin bout.....
  • Fittykitty11
    Fittykitty11 Posts: 124
    Options
    I don't like donuts.

When I was a kid we traveled a lot and when we headed off in the morning, Dad always got us strawberry milk and donuts. Well, I always got car sick. And so now as an adult the thought of either of those 2 things makes me want to hurl.

Thanks Dad.
  • dognamedpig
    dognamedpig Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Solution: bring me all the donuts!

Ahahahahahahaha. Damn donut crack.