searching for fellow 50+ women but not limited to this

Options
Hi I'm a returning member who had great success but regained these past few years. Health issues including mild diabetes and mild high blood pressure, both diagnosed last week have have left me no choice. I need encouragement and accountability to do this. I'm a Christian. I am raising 3 grandchildren 7th, 8th, and 9th graders so I am very busy but I am dedicated to journaling and read posts. I greatly appreciate responces here and will gladly return encouragement.

Replies

• donajg419
    donajg419 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a grandma of 3. 2 boys 10 and 7 . and 1girl. I have lost n gained the sane weight for years. I am having knee surgery next week and decided I had to make a difference in my life soon. I need to lose 100 Lbs. So I am starting my new journey.
  • integralmaryevans
    Options
    Hello, not new to app but new to outreach. I'm 57 and trying serotonin boosting concept to address post menopause food cravings as indicator of low serotonin. Just started 5htp supplement. Too early to tell but committed to the journey. I noticed I felt satisfied yesterday for longer but that could be placebo. Taking proactive steps seems to help me.
  • Hvngfaith88
    Hvngfaith88 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm 47, new to MFP, starting the journey of loosing 100 pounds and am a praying Christian...