Chicken Recipes

I know there are a ton of recipes on here but I need something quick and easy yet tasty and low calorie! I only have 2-3 chicken breasts to work with and I dont have time to use the crock pot. Help?

Replies

• Vune
    Vune Posts: 674 Member
    My go-to easy chicken recipe is a marinade of 2 parts salsa to one part dijon mustard with a squeeze of lime. I'll leave out the lime if I don't have any on hand. The chicken can be cut into strips to stretch it,and it goes well with most simply cooked veggies and grains, or even in tacos.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Three quick and easy I came up with the other day were sauces; a yogurt-curry (if you don't have the fancy indian spices, simply put in curry) , a tomato based sauce (if you are in a hurry replace the home-made stewed tomatoes with canned. It will still turn out great), and a Carbonera. And here's an asian honey lemon for good measure.
  • gaelowyn_pt_duex
    gaelowyn_pt_duex Posts: 135 Member
    marinate. a little olive oil, balsamic vinegar(or other acid source like citrus juice), and whatever spices float your boat. garlic, ginger, soy and use sesame oil in place of olive oil and you have "asian"- add five spice powder and it's even more so. use garlic, cumin, chili powder and some cilantro and voila- mexican. then grill, or slice and saute.