Weight loss... Desperate need of action!

Options
Im currently trying to lose as much of my target weight as possible by july 10th for my mothers wedding.
Ive got a hell of a way to go but i need to get going as soon as so today is the day, keeping on tract is the biggest struggle as ive learnt from past attempts. Any words of wisdom welcome so feel free to help me in my journey and hopefully i can be of done help in yours.
Thanks guys xx

Replies

• barbaraaguilar435
    Options
    You can do it & it's only going to be hard for you in the beginning , I've done it before I lost 35 pounds. Patience is the key to weight loss✔️✔️✔️ but once you get used to the same routine of eating healthy and excerising half an hour daily you'll start to realize how easy it is to stay on track
  • bengal512
    bengal512 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Track honestly. And I read that if you're serious even get a food weigh scale to accurately measure what you're eating. Sounds nuts but we are not that good at eyeballing portions. This is good for when you pack your own meals. Or when at home.

I wouldn't bust one out when eating at a restaurant lol.
  • aimeelm1605
    Options
    Ive been weighing all food im determined to do it just been out to get healthy supplies! Woo here we go x
  • marykate_1203
    marykate_1203 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)