The Journey continues

KMC55
KMC55 Posts: 100 Member
Yesterday was a good day. I went to the gym which felt GREAT!!! and ate properly all day. It felt good to have a successful day. I know I can do this and see the change on the scale but more importantly in how I feel. I need to stay positive, motivated, and focused in order to accomplish my goal. I cannot become complacent with losing some weight when I want to lose it all. It can't matter what I look like, but how I feel and learning to beat the compulsion to overeat and make poor choices. I can do this, when I stick to plan and really pay attention to what I eat and remember food is NOT going to fix ANYTHING and to deal with the actual problem and not just suppress it with food.

Replies

• D_squareG
    D_squareG Posts: 361 Member
    You're right. You are worthy.
  • KMC55
    KMC55 Posts: 100 Member
    Yesterday was not a good day. I was fine until I went to the store after work for something completely non-food related, however, since I was at the store, tired, and resolve failing I ended up buying food. Not good choices and too much in general. Came home and ate too much. I was upset with myself but at least didn't feel ill from the food. I resolved this morning was a new day and I would do well. Which I did!!! I am happy with how I did today and even happier that I wasn't hungry at all today. It really was a good day. I also went to the gym again which felt great and was so happy that even though I was running late I was still able to fit it in and not matter that it wasn't enough time to do my usual routine. It didn't matter, what mattered was that I went and got as much exercise in as I could. One day and one success at a time.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    KMC55 wrote: »
    Yesterday was not a good day. I was fine until I went to the store after work for something completely non-food related, however, since I was at the store, tired, and resolve failing I ended up buying food. Not good choices and too much in general. Came home and ate too much. I was upset with myself but at least didn't feel ill from the food. I resolved this morning was a new day and I would do well. Which I did!!! I am happy with how I did today and even happier that I wasn't hungry at all today. It really was a good day. I also went to the gym again which felt great and was so happy that even though I was running late I was still able to fit it in and not matter that it wasn't enough time to do my usual routine. It didn't matter, what mattered was that I went and got as much exercise in as I could. One day and one success at a time.

Congratulations. :kiss: You are doing well.
    When I started, I had to avoid the grocery stores, esp when tired. Now I only go in the aisles I absolutely need because I noticed that the store is full of things that are not on my plan.
    Thanks for the reminder about one day at a time.